Reviews for Breaking Through
renea chapter 1 . 2/11
ummmm... where is the rest of the story.
Inralak chapter 1 . 1/10
Please bring out the next chapter, it sounds really cool and interesting, please finish it
Yuuki2794 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Very interesting beginning. I hope to read more \(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is a very good story and I would appreciate if you continued.
BeautifulLotus chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I want more
KARASU25 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is looking so interesting! psychology and medical drama really interest me, plus I've always been really interested on how a psychologist would treat someone as messed up by life as these three, especially Sasuke. I love narusasu also, so I really wish you would continue this! I think that someone like them could end up in an asylum in real life, r on some strong medication, so I'm really interested in seeing where you're taking this! Please update when you can!
hikora chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hey! You can't stop there! Continue? Please? I want to know how everything would end.
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story was written on my birthday :3
It's really cool! You school keep going with it (if you want of course). I think the social disorders suited them very well. Even though I'm not an expert in mental asylum trivia, I thought the patients who killed people got little to no help from doctors. Oh well, no need to nit pick I guess. The over all story line sounds like it'll get really interesting! :)
OnyxFlames chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You're a very talented writer, and you present the issues discussed in the chapter with sensitivity and grace. I'll most definitely be looking forward to the next installment!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
XD Sounds like you could be a pretty decent psychiatrist yourself.
KawaiiTenshiGakutoMukahi chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
this seems interesting to read, please update soon, i really want to find out how the story will develop.