Reviews for Filing Cabinet
Maddie hess chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Aw!
maddie hess chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
i wonder where Ally got that dress?
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Cute Easter one-shot. Great read.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I thought this was really cute! I love how thoughtful Austin is! And how Ally doesn't open the Mattresses for Every Age album. I probably would've opened it out of sheer curiosity if I was her. :)
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aww, too cute! I cannot doey it! :)
Me chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love all of your Austin and Ally stories! I have read all of them this past week! You are a great author and love your writing style. Two of my favorites were the pancake house and the ice cream "meetings." I liked how it was set up and would really like you to do smother one like those.
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
great. now i'm hungry for chocolate. :) but i loved this anyway!

ur stories ROCK!
APlusAzian chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
:') that was too cute I loved it
naada.bh chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
So first of all, I like how you, like, made this thing that he has to tell ( her looking pretty in her dress ) and like, didn't make it happen at the very beginning, you made it happen at the end, and still kept it going on throughout the whole story, I don't know how to explain it, but I like it :)

" Well, actually, that filing cabinet got moved to his heart. It was getting crowded up there.
Besides, that's where she truly belongs." This is literally my favourite part. It was just so adorable and cute and perfect. I can't say much more about it.

The Spiderman sticker thing was so cute, like, just imagine the scene in your head, and later Ally's the one finding it, aaaah, so cute :)

I also love how it's like a simple day in Austin and Ally's life, which happens to be Easter day, just a normal day where they're still best friends and they didn't get together, but those feelings are do actually exsist. The ending made all up for them not getting together at the end, I don't know, it was just perfect.

Well done :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awww some adorable, sweet and fluffy Easter treat for all Auslly shippers. Thanks for the yummy treat
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Simply adorable! I really love how fluffy your stories are! They just make my day! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl13
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my gosh! YAY YAY! I love Easter egg hunting. I have no idea why. Just finding something small in a familiar place is...fun to me. And very sweet. (CHOCOLATE!)
Obviously I love the story.
Here are some of my interests that you could turn into ideas for a story.
Any kind of music. Piano mostly. Also maybe percussion and guitar.
Time Travel. I. Love. It.
Astronomy.
Pottery.
Math.
Reading books.
Obviously Austin & Ally.
If I think of anything else I might tell you if you find this helpful.
starfuckerr chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wonderful and sweet as always! You got me excited for easter... yet, it's still snowing in Germany *sigh*
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my gosh, that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! :)
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
N'awwww that was adorable. Yet another brilliant tribute to this fandom from your archive :-) x x

*HannaH*

P.S. "Well, actually, that filing cabinet got moved to his heart. It was getting crowded up there." That is just adorable x x