Reviews for Glimpses
Aundielen chapter 40 . 5/28
Yea that last scene was pretty emotionally intense. I can't believe booth just lied like that. Granted he probably was still wrapped up in the Iranian case, but still. blah. I wonder who he's gonna stay with, since Sweets is gone...
bookwormlady chapter 40 . 5/21
I hope you continue this somehow. Definitely heartbreaking.
hjpstarwars chapter 5 . 5/20
Love it!
DLG chapter 40 . 5/19
Well written - very believable. I can't wait to get to the part where we fix this! I hate when Booth and Brennan are apart! We probably won't see much on TV; they only get a couple of scenes together per episode; so this is where I look for those good, emotional scenes we never get to see. Thanks!
gatewatcher chapter 40 . 5/18
These are absolutely wonderfully creative. Well done!
gatewatcher chapter 24 . 5/18
Awesomely creative!
gatewatcher chapter 19 . 5/18
I adore this chapter. Very thoughtful and insightful and especially tender. :)
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 40 . 5/18
really great. poor bones - poor booth :/ i didn't lik it.
FaithinBones chapter 40 . 5/18
A tough situation. Booth has made a mess of things that's for sure
Yatobu chapter 40 . 5/18
Please Delia..I need the follow up. waiting 2 weeks for the new episode is really torturing. Thank you for writing btw, I always love your story :)
yoshimi0701 chapter 40 . 5/18
Good chapter but so sad... Poor B&B...
Poppyblue5 chapter 40 . 5/17
Such a sad ending to that episode and and I imagine they both had a sleepless night. I think they have done a great job with this storyline on the show but I do look forward to some happiness before the end of the season.
jsboneslover chapter 40 . 5/17
First, I love your version of this story, because we get Brennan's "after he leaves" thoughts. I have to believe that these are a part of the official Bones' writer's stories, because they can't expect to break up B&B and have people stay to watch season 11. I'm so glad that you had her confiding in Angela.

I actually thought that Bones giving Booth "tough love" was EXACTLY what had to happen to bring this habit to a more satisfying conclusion. She can't know something like that and not act on it. Her integrity is one of the things he loves...when he's not manifesting his addiction.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 40 . 5/17
Awesome chapter! I'd love to see more!
alexindigo chapter 40 . 5/17
Absolutely LOVED this! You pointed out all the problems I had with Booth's reaction to Brennan informing him about Jimmy. I have so many more things to say but my thoughts aren't in sync right now. I loved this! Thanks you for sharing! Would love it if you could expand on this either in the next chapter or as a separate fic. Thanks! :)