Reviews for Blind in Hell
AJJ chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful chapter. I love the banter. I also love how Steve was so determined to rescue who he thought was Tony. I love Tony's joke towards Clint.
SarahKnight chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Some fantastic lines. The one about whetherTony was making something useful or trying to get tunes; the one where Clint says 'if you said 'just hanging around''.

My favourite bit was when Clint came back to find Steve missing and Tony in a net was just... LOL. The combination of the light humour from things like this and from your narration and dialogue along with the whump was great.

Was a bit disappointed that it just cut to them already being rescued, would've liked to see that bit of action. Also, some literacy errors, like threw instead of through, its instead of it's, suite instead of suit, etc. Maybe get a proofreader.

Great fic though, thanks.
UnimatrixMuffin chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Liked this a lot!
Curious what's gonna happen in the next chapter ;)
Qweb chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I accepted that I was no longer going to be of any use to the team, but I was going to get you guys out of there first." - that is the Tony who flew through the wormhole.
Love the way Steve reassures him. Simple honesty.
Ooh a sequel! Awesome!
Suit of armor. No E.
but that's a small com
nessa11997 chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
is fantastic, poor tony, thanks for the history
Janechen88 chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I love Clint whump. So thank you that you throw it in ;)
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
Awesome chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
GAH! This is soooooooooo good! I am dying over here! Please update soon! UPDATE SOON!
Tomb8y1084629 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Tony whump!
MonkeY.n chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I love the way you write:) can't wait for the next chapter.
nessa11997 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
thanks for the chapter
Randomite chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Thank you for writing some Clint whump! Great, amazing, awesome chapter!

Update soon! :)
Agent-David101 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
This is really good! I can't wait to read more :) x
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Liked this.
MonkeY.n chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Oh god.
it's epic.
i'm gonna cry.
please continue.
nessa11997 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
) thanks for the chapter
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »