Reviews for Protective Brothers
Jessie chapter 1 . 6/20
I like it! :)
CrazyForDean chapter 1 . 4/14
Pretty good story! I love those broments. And not bad for your first fic. A lot of grammar mistakes but still good :)
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
note to self: Don't piss off Sammy especially where his brother is concerned Daaaaamn
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Its rare to get the chance to see Sam being the one to the rescue, so I really enjoyed this little snippet of Sam being the brother who kicked ass this time! Definitely a nice change of pace my friend!
Annabellie-ache chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awww i really like it! Especially the beginning and ending :)
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really liked it. I can so see Sammy doing something like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awesome I've been looking for a fix like this for 3 hours and I finally found it. Thnx, dude/ette!
Jess W chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I really liked it! :)
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sweet one-shot! :-)
morgana07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very nice piece. You captured the boys really well & certainly got Sam's protective side too.
Itsmecoon chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very nice for your first story. I think you got Sam and Dean's characterization down pat.
I loved Sam being protective of Dean for a change and the only one who could get Sam to back off was his big brother. Nice Job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDDD
When Sammy angry in protective mode for Dean, he's so damn scary! Even Dean not scary like him when he angry in protective mode for Sam.

I'm proud of you, Sam! *grinned* #EH?!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Aw, brilliant! XD Really great to see the defensive side of Sam for a change, since most people just focus on Dean. Nice, original angle to take on it too - I loved how Holly was a proper character, not just a hopeless Mary-Sue. It's so rare to see that in fanfiction, well done! :) I can just see Sam trying to choke the literal life out of that guy - brilliant, just brilliant. This's really awesome for being your first fic - the only thing I would say is watch your tenses, but that's just nitpickery, this was a fantastic story! XD I'd love to see a follow-up to this, if you ever felt like writing one. :) Great work, keep it up! XD
Clair Beaubien chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is great! It reminds me of a scene from Larry McMurtry's "Lonesome Dove" Somebody hurts Woodrow Call's son, and as McMurtry describes it: "It was in him to kill, and it didn't matter who..." I really like Sam's single-mindedness here. "Where. Are. They?" Perfect Sam voice.
Wolfie135 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Well done on this! I thought it was really good so keep up the good work!