Reviews for Chores
Great story! Really liked it!
Sarah Kemsley chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Thank you for writing this. Oh my goodness. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Ugh my number one brotp. Love this so much. Great job! :D
insolitasum chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Hey! I've just now found your oneshot here and I just wanted to tell you that it is great! I love the deep friendship and knowledge of each other that you captured so well and the emotional depth. It's really, really great!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
its grimauld not grimwald i thinklolS I DONT know but its not grimwald
lovinMaya chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
So beautifully written. I think you captured their friendship dynamic really well, and the dialogue was perfect. They didn't seem too old for their age, the way a lot of fanfiction makes them seem. I don't know how this got only a handful of reviews, it deserves SOOO many more
Aaya123Woods chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This is great! An amazing portrayal of Sirius' personality, and brilliant capture of James. This is simply amazing!
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I liked :)
ReadingStar chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
AMAZING... Please continue and write about Sirius staying with James... PLEASE
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
What strikes me about this is contrast; James’s comfortable, normal home life, where all he has to worry about are the chores he has to do, and the dark oppressive family life of the Blacks. James can scarcely believe the things he is hearing, but he has to when he sees how they have affected Sirius. Sirius has opened up a window into something James hardly knew existed. The difference between the families is emphasised at the end: James doesn’t have to square it with his parents before inviting Sirius to stay, he KNOWS they will be okay with it. I like very much the way you have made Sirius bounce back in the last paragraph, showing the strong resilient person he is. That’s the man who will later survive 12 years in Azkaban.
Droupy48 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved it! Merlin, you're a really great writer, and I can't wait to read more from you :)
Miia Swann chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Nice! :) You certainly have a way with words! The detailing, the description...all of it was brilliant...
Just a little bit of constructive criticism if you don't mind...The ending was much too abrupt...You had everything else sketched out to the last nerve and you just brushed it all of in the end...
Oh and spell check - its Grimmauld Place :)

Nevertheless, this was a really nice read!
doxy-phobic lycanthrope chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very well written. I like the way you wrote Sirius and James- strong but not invincible, goofy pranksters but serious when the situation arises.
I also liked how you framed the story with commonplace activity of doing chores, rather than just jumping into the action.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Really good! They were both really in character