Reviews for heartache delivered from my lover
Kiribati chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This one was very different, and I actually really liked it! Did you get this idea from somewhere else? Or better yet, what inspired you to write it? I'm very curious to know, maybe just to find things similar to this fic. Keep writing, you're very good at it!

Kiribati :)
zekeshaolin chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh my god. Words cannot explain how wonderful this is. Is it bad that most of these ships are the ships I like, because Tori is just a shippable bitch? No? Okay. But Even though each were short, I still liked them. There's a lot of emotion derived from what she actually feels about others - which is loving them without a coherent reason. She uses them and the next day it's awkward and whateverthefuck.

Even though it's a oneshot, it has a lot of potential to be a multichapter. Well, the idea, not this story altogether.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is a perfect set-up for chapter 2, where she can deal with her personal issues and see how that changes her relationships. I think her healthiest relationship is with Cat- no pressure, just love and happiness. Ryder's seems to be the most physical and least emotional.
Love the story! This should be getting WAY more attention. It's so good!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i love this! like a lot a lot a lot
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, wow, what a great story. I love that it had such an interesting and original concept. I really enjoyed reading it; thanks for sharing! :)
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I adore this. Simply adore it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
CrystalWatersXo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow this was actually so good! Idk why but I like the idea of Tori and Robbie haha!