Reviews for heartache delivered from my lover
rockybluewigs chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh my god. Words cannot explain how wonderful this is. Is it bad that most of these ships are the ships I like, because Tori is just a shippable bitch? No? Okay. But Even though each were short, I still liked them. There's a lot of emotion derived from what she actually feels about others - which is loving them without a coherent reason. She uses them and the next day it's awkward and whateverthefuck.

Even though it's a oneshot, it has a lot of potential to be a multichapter. Well, the idea, not this story altogether.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is a perfect set-up for chapter 2, where she can deal with her personal issues and see how that changes her relationships. I think her healthiest relationship is with Cat- no pressure, just love and happiness. Ryder's seems to be the most physical and least emotional.
Love the story! This should be getting WAY more attention. It's so good!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i love this! like a lot a lot a lot
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, wow, what a great story. I love that it had such an interesting and original concept. I really enjoyed reading it; thanks for sharing! :)
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I adore this. Simply adore it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
CrystalWatersXo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow this was actually so good! Idk why but I like the idea of Tori and Robbie haha!