Reviews for Die Another Day
Freddielebron chapter 18 . 9/17
“I’d say five at max. I know, gasp. I’m actually finishing a story.” This aged well
EndOfYou chapter 19 . 9/8
I so wish that this will eventually be finished
NataS666 chapter 19 . 9/3
Brilliant chapter as always
leonardmosca08 chapter 19 . 7/28
Story has potential but one of the things I think you should do at the end is have Naruto over back to his natural state and thirdly one of the things I know is fanfiction writers have a tendency to do is when they're writing stories they write more than one story and they get tied up with one story because they get write blocked cuz they have more than one story going it helps the focus on one story at a time I wish you luck on your future fanfiction endeavors and stay safe in this crazy and turbulent time
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 2 . 7/24
Not his mother…that’d be so awkward for him.
This is awesome
niideadequenombremecoloco chapter 3 . 7/8
ok this is good, sadly I see the date of the last update so I don't think there will be more so just keep on reading the chapters we have and hope that you come back to this story.
Runala chapter 9 . 6/23
Why do you make Minato kind of like an antagonist?
Runala chapter 7 . 6/23
I think I would actually like a Polygamous relationship in this series
Runala chapter 7 . 6/23
I think I would actually like a Polygamous relationship in this series
Runala chapter 4 . 6/23
Nah wtf was at the end
ImMoku chapter 1 . 6/18
i would prefer mikoto, because i dont like incest with kushina, and banish minato
Gem finder chapter 19 . 6/12
Please please pleaseeeee update this absolute gem. It's been two years and it's amazing this being finished would make my year.
deathwatch2569 chapter 19 . 6/12
Don't know why i still read your fic's. You seriously need to finish them, bad habit of leaving them half done. pissing me off.
pablo.monroypm14 chapter 2 . 6/11
He does realize that he went back in time right so why does he think the fox lost his memory of him when he didn't exist until like a couple hours ago.
3,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »