Reviews for Die Another Day
Chipposy chapter 17 . 9h
Well to be fair he did Commit genocide 100% of his Own volition
AcidESP chapter 19 . 10/19
good history, i hope to continue, i like this OP Naruto, see ya! bye!
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 11 . 10/16
Another massive chunk missing when he first meets the young lass.
Ragnar the Rad chapter 7 . 10/15
I truly love this story so far, but there is one thing I have to ask. Doesn't this Naruto know Madara and Obito's true stories?

I'm only asking because I think that some of Naruto's reactions to thier names are somewhat blown out of proportions. I can understand his reactions to Madara, but Obito never struck me as a true villain.

In my eyes Obito was just a man that lost everything he ever cared about. His best friend killed the love of his life before his very eyes. In many ways I see Obito as the character that Naruto could very well have become if he gave into his hatred.

Anyways, I love the story and this isn't so much a critique but rather a question to something that confuses me everytime I read it.

I wish you the best and I hope that you and your family are safe in these troubled times.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 6 . 10/14
Well Kazeyama will be pleased.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 5 . 10/14
Something I've noticed with all your stories, sometimes random chunks of sentences at the end of paragraphs will just abruptly end. Editing issue, or a site issue?
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 4 . 10/14
High speed low drag.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 3 . 10/14
Wonder how much ol spot will seethe when he hears of his descendant.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 2 . 10/14
Hopefully he'll be wise enough to keep his mouth shut as much as he can. And realize he is operating on multiverse.
myafroatemydog chapter 19 . 10/14
Pretty good chapter
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 1 . 10/13
Interesting.
sage of the sexy chapter 1 . 10/10
We have to go back MARTY!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 10/10
So, he still useless without Kurama's chakra. Disappointing.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 10/10
You know the most annoying thing about this is Naruto actually has no idea they abducted her, for all he knows she is a wanted criminal.
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 8 . 10/1
Its just not the same reading this as adult vs reading this as a teenager sad
3,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »