Reviews for Die Another Day
eclispe2025 chapter 1 . 5/3
Type your review for this chapter here...
Solar Jarl The Cannon King 44K chapter 13 . 4/30
Ha, Nice. So, Is Alduin or Ancognolia the Dragon Lord? I'm still unclear about that. Also, great job there setting up the voice to match a certain Rabbit Goddess we all know lol. I hope to see more of your work, It's awesome!
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 13 . 4/29
You almost had me pissed to the point of abandonment by almost killing kushina. Great chapter though and YAY FOR ITACHI!
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 13 . 4/27
nice superman passage
The3rdBrother chapter 13 . 4/24
Really cool story can't wait for the next chapter:)
Mars the avenger chapter 13 . 4/23
ALUDIN!?WHAT THE FUCK!
AWESOME STORY BRO, N
I just can't get tired of reading this story over and over again. But don't try to update so fast if doing so will make the story less interesting. Keep up the good work! :D
Mark adams chapter 13 . 4/19
I love it. The first 2 chapters I thought it was going to be just ridiculous overpower naruto but then I got into the story before the manga naruto and I started it loved watching naruto throughout all the defining people , events and loved the story.. Thanks looking forward to more.
maou-sama chapter 9 . 4/18
it feels like your setting naruto up for this whole tragedy thing ending a lot like ceaser so to be honest i'm a bit scared in where this is going
maou-sama chapter 9 . 4/18
HAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HAA! Paarthurnax.
ThePhantomDragons chapter 13 . 4/17
Pretty nice... I didn't notice any grammatical errors and you quoted Superman! I thought that was quite fitting for the situation so all in all a job well done!
haywireseagull chapter 13 . 4/16
i think i really like the idea of orochimaru of being hokage i dont know if there are any other storys that have him as getting the job. also now that i think about it i dont think there are that many back in time storys that has naruto around the same age as the sanin and stays in the weird thought but has anyone made a story about any of the sanin going into the future?
StrikeExia chapter 13 . 4/16
So it is kaguya. Glad to see that she is most likely in the harem. Quick question, did Naruto absorb the yonbi? Also did Kaguya absorb the Sanbi and is allowing naruto to use his power or are they both separate within him?
darrius212 chapter 13 . 4/15
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
Tzarista chapter 13 . 4/15
what i like about this story is that there are many pieces to this 'puzzle' .. it keeps us guessing and wanting more. i think by the end of the story we will have trouble keeping up with all the characters that naruto has acquired
2,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »