Reviews for Die Another Day
RyTheGuy chapter 19 . 10/8
Really just ended it like that huh
Joshbbeer chapter 2 . 9/19
Omg you used a whole chapter to talk about nothing
Man this story was so good. I know its been more than a year since being updated, but I really wish it would keep going. Literally my only gripe with the story was that Naruto seemed to get too strong too fast. Like maybe you could neef him by taking away his Rinnegan or his Kaguya Powers, or hinder his ability to summon or something like that.
Kinda mad that the first lemon i see is not even the MCs but of Minato.
indersingh220044 chapter 2 . 7/30
wait what? bruh...Kushina was around 12 when she was kidnapped. also i would prefer if u keep kushina x minato. although ofc i am just saying it. the story is like 20 chapters in already.
Grimmick chapter 4 . 7/21
Why not put the lemon back I know a lot of books in this site that has lemons
Lol. Nice of you to include the elevator scene from Captain America
Stratre chapter 19 . 7/18
hell yeah a good little story you have here i enjoyed the read kinda rushed but still worth the time invested i hope you update soon so i can read some more :)
MountainBookSage25 chapter 19 . 7/11
UPDOOOOOOOOOT PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEE

Its been a year

Come on man
Aptxkudou4869 chapter 19 . 6/12
Thanks for writing this masterpiece of a fanfic! Naruto's mental struggles are just so real, they're almost tangible. This fic has all kinds of crazy and OP!Naruto and I love it for it. I hope you're safe, healthy and happy in these trying times and I look forward to your next update!
Warmly,
Kit
Aerlevsedi chapter 1 . 6/6
dear writer, i know im late but for the love of god continue this story
Pomvad chapter 18 . 5/22
this is the best story in which Naruto travels in time Pardon continue this story I feel it has potential
Goddammit it's such an amazing story! Please finish this one first! Please!
FanFictionman43 chapter 5 . 5/17
Your writing and story concept is good, but that's it. Naruto who went through a war and plenty of hardship is quite immature and dumb in this story. He panics at every turn and switches his personality 3 to 4 times throughout each chapter. Solid Drop.
FanFictionman43 chapter 2 . 5/17
Naruto seems pretty nerfed here. Ridiculous to think that Naruto in Kyuubi mode (who was faster than Ay) wasn't fast enough to move Kushina out of the way or bat the shuriken away.
3,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »