Reviews for Die Another Day
Oblivion196 chapter 16 . 1/11
This is awesome! Plz continue!
PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ
NaruKushi chapter 1 . 1/5
Hi, I'm not sure if you'll see this review, but thanks for the story. It's one of the better time trave stories on this site. I hope you find time to continue it, and I was hoping you could upload the original version of it (before you cropped out lemons) somewhere else on the web too. Thanks :)
Sinserta chapter 1 . 1/2
TheZeitgeist takes the story far too seriously. Hes fucking his own mother, do you really think saying "I might fall for you" matters? Its his preference of writing. Where do you get off trying to say otherwise? Have you written a story? No. Have you contributed to his writing? Nah. Its a good story. Far more better than anything you'd ever write. Though, I'm looking forward to you updating the story! Unless you've abandonded it...
Faery66 chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
TheZeitgeist chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
I'm sorry, I just can't keep reading this.

The contrived anime dialogue "I'll fall for your", the ridiculous OOC actions... People don't talk and act like that. And you really think that Hiruzen would start a conversation with a potentially foreign shinobi by offending a major clan with "stick up their ass"? Would he ever sat that? Ridiculous.

Incredibly disappointing to see Naruto lose the fight to a no-name Iwa nin as well. Just pathetic...

And there aren't any phones in the world of Naruto. How in the world would other nations hear of him within 2 days, much less the Homage hearing of their reactions?

I just can't read this.
aadijo13 chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
The story so far is awesome but I want to know that will any of the Canon characters(garra,Itachi,hinata,etc.)will be included in the later chapters?
DragonBuster117 chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Um I was reading this and I noticed a problem... Naruto saw Kushina use the chakra chains. it was when Naruto was fighting for control of the Kyubi's chakra.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Another wonderful chapter. This is probably one of the better done time travel stories that there are out there. The fact that this story has several unique pairings is just another plus in my books. All in all I have found this fanfic to be a real joy to read. Keep up the good work.
DragonBuster117 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This seems like a very good start to the story. it caught my attention very well.
DragonBuster117 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Silver566 chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
I KNEW THAT FEMALE VOICE IN HIS HEAD WAS KAGUYA!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
I'm getting a TFS Future Trunks vibe here
Rebmul chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
well I'm glad minato wont be a total bastard and heck maybe he will even thank Naruto and be friends later on.
Peacemaker51 chapter 16 . 11/26/2016