Reviews for Die Another Day
Agrithnum-aut chapter 13 . 4h
Excellent - Hard to find a writer who can add in things without explanation, make it great, and still keep a story rolling. I can't wait for the next chapter and also - I think I might now who you are leading to being the other "voice" in his head.
Screamindivr145 chapter 13 . 7/4
The story is really good. I'm really enjoying it. I have two complaints though. One is there, in my opinion, too many references. Some like the lines from the different Abridged series are kind of funny, but others, like the cardboard line from Superman just seem unnecessary. The other complaint is the transition from Wave back to Konoha to fight Fugaku was kind of bad. It seemed like you got a little too impatient to get to the action. I understand that, but still it could have been done a bit better.

Other than that, I've got no complaints. I love the story. Keep up the good work.
joshuawaters59 chapter 13 . 7/4
Nice preview can't wait for the next chapter now
I really hope you update this its a very good Naruto Fanfic
Please update soon
Intellectually chapter 1 . 7/1
I don't know what it is but I drop every story when a character gets pregnant.. maybe km just a weird person with an aversion to what will most likely be fluff plot henceforth. Major kudos for this story, man!

I didn't like how you rushed the romance on most of the characters but that's how the cookie crumbles.
Guilliman chapter 13 . 6/23
more more more
FsU-Riptide chapter 13 . 6/23
Oh. My. God. Im in love with this story! I can not wait for the next chapter!
FsU-Riptide chapter 11 . 6/22
That quote at the beginning was one of the best things ive read yet i love this story so far and ill more then likely like the rest of it outstanding job on it!
Train Heartnett chapter 13 . 6/21
Awesome !
Please Continue Author-san !
A friend chapter 6 . 6/19
Love this story, will do a full review once I get to the most recent update
A friend chapter 3 . 6/19
Really like the chapter!
Luna's Meow chapter 13 . 6/15
And now stealing Superman lines? Way to ruin a story. In a situation like this, imitation is NOT the sincerist for of flattery. It just makes you look bad. Immersion. Immersion is how dep a person is into the fictional story you are writing. Every time you steal shit from another series, superman, fairy tail, bleach, hghschool dxd, etc, you break the Immersion of your readers because rather than being involved in the action, their mind snaps OUT of your story and back to the story the original came from! The point is to keep the reader in YOUR story, not somone else's. Ridiculous.
Luna's Meow chapter 11 . 6/15
Really? This was actually a good story despite having the things that usually mess one up. The easy harem, the new eyes, etc. You managed to NOT make it a failure. Then you brought in Yoruichi. Either post a crossover, or make your own new characters! How do you honestly expect to not break immersion when you do things like swear by the Log or add easily identifiable characters from another major anime? What I really don't get is how such a skilled writer is making such a rookie mistake.
Luna's Meow chapter 5 . 6/14
No sense. The shinigami gives Naruto back the yin of Kurama, but then Naruto doesn't have Kurama inside him? He also uses Kurama's chakra to save Kushina, but still no Kurama. No sense. If anything there should be two Kuramas now. His and Kushina's.
2,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »