Reviews for Make Love, Not War
So well written. I love when details fit like puzzle pieces and it was perfect that soul saved spirit.
shewantsthewifi chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I loved this so much! I love your writing, and I like how the story progressed, I just love it! thank you!
candescentmoon chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Wow. This absolutely radical. I've never read a fic like this. I like the au. And i can definitely picture maka being a hippie. I love this. The piece of shit and shit eater evans was humorous. The part about soul saving spirit was algebraic. The ending was brilliant and lovely.
YuHtje chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This was sooo good! I can't even!
You have such a good way with telling their love story, no matter in what universe they are!
khaleesimaka chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Wow this was beautiful! You're writing is so wonderful! My heart broke at the right spots and sang with joy at the right moments! Just wow. This story was just wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This was the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time. It was FRICKING amazing! I don't think I could put into words the amount of love I have for this. Thank you, wonderful person. Thank you.
Kim chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
5 stars
pandazombies chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
(excuse my language) but fuck that was amazing
BlazeWaterfell chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I absolutely loved this story...Go soul and Maka I love the couple
SmilesontheSun chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is so beautiful 3
Bri chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
There really are not words to describe how much I like this story. Ahhh, and it was amazingly written.
Yamashina Risaki chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
History ain't my best subject to begin with. Yet you made the era, interesting. Soul and Maka's interaction definitely sparked the whole plot, asides from the freshness of the period chose. I enjoyed the alternate universe created.
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Nicely done. I especially appreciated the incorporation of what drove Maka and Liz towards protest.
flowersandswords chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was lovely. You're such a talented writer.
ama chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ok this story like wow a so much greatness omg