Reviews for Bunnies, Bulls, and Brothers
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So heartwarming and funny. Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this! You did such a great job capturing all of the characters and how they would have been years before the series. Terrific writing that was literate and funny and insightful.
Cristy W-S chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
How do you do that? How do you make it seem as if Hoss is right here in the room with me telling me this utterly delightful story? It's uncanny! You're amazing!

Well, this has to be one of my absolute favourite stories ever - in fact I'm going to favour it right now. :)

Too many favourite bits to highlight as I'd just be highlighting practically the whole piece, but I think I laughed the hardest when Adam took off after Bunky holding a book over his head like a meat cleaver! Oh my stars! 'why must you feed him my favorite books? Why Hoss? Have you got a vendetta against me? Against good literature?"' ROFL! In fact, I had to stop reading so I could catch my breath and compose myself as I was on the bus at the time and folks were starting to look at me strangely! :D

And Adam's sarky comments throughout were just too bloody hysterical, but I adored this little exchange: 'Adam looked at me and snorted, real derisive. "Ghastly, Hoss. Not ghostly. But he's gonna be ghostly, 'cause he's gonna be a dead rabbit soon as I catch him. I'm gonna wring his neck and eat him for supper!"' LOLOL!

I like that the story also had its poignant moments, too, that slotted in so well with the general hilarity. The bit about Adam not wanting to talk about Inger's death and the fact that he felt guilty and ashamed over what happened to Hoss were especially well done.

Lovely resolution with the boys friends once again and Adam laying down beside Hoss to sleep. Sweet!

Brilliant last line! Sounds just like a nine year old!

Once again, another triumph m'dear! If I ever find myself in need of a laugh, I'll simply pull this story up and let it work its magic! Thanks for sharing your sister's Christmas prezzy with us. :)

Hope you're feeling better - I know, tidying up the garden leaves me feeling sore as well. :)
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Lol! I love this!

I am SO passing this story onto my friends. :)
sh91767 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loved this story as told from Hoss's point of view. The description of every character was great. I could see the action happening just as you described it. Also loved Hoss's interpretation of everyone's actions, especially Ben's and Adam's. The ending was perfect. Thanks for the laughs. It was a great story.
Sibylle1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hi Christy,

now I recognize you. I like your great prequels, especially this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That would be quite the scare for anyone! YIKES! Glad the two were laughing by the end of the story,
ProLiferChelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Great story! This sounds EXACTLY the way Hoss would have at that age.
BettyHT chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wonderful brotherly love story and entertaining too. Thank you for sharing.