Reviews for Thunderstorm
MayContainHyjinks chapter 3 . 6/23
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Ah yes. I saw this movie. It was sweet. Both in sugar and characters.

Haha now I just want to go chill with the Surge Protector. I wonder if he likes popcorn...

His girlfriend would be a surge protector withe a pink ribbon or something. Hahahaha

Um. Was froot-loop supposed to be Fruit loop? Thats what I'm assuming because of context.

Oh boy. Get ready to get schooled Vanellope. Surge protector saves the day, i can see the headlines now.

Ya don't say. Hahaha I believe I enjoyed a few of your stories (said with extreme deadpan)

Little worried about Ralph. But not really. xD. This was a blast to read. Again you captured the essence of Wreck it Ralph and proceeded to tell a fun little adventure.

Thanks for the story so far, I'll definitely be looking forward to updates on this one.

See you in the next story!

Amelia chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
This is amazing! I love the use of vocabulary and diction! You are doing a wonderful job on plot and expressing a characters emotion. I am just in awe that I found a story with such grand style! This, again, is awesome. Please continue, and update soon!
VioletandImpmon798 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Hey I hope you get around to updating this soon. I love your stories and this one is great.
ArcticPanda25 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
This is turning out to be a really interesting story! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Irokoutlol1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Too lazy to sign in, sorry. I hope you get around to updating this, it's interesting and the cliff hanger just left me wanting more!
Have a good day,
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I hope you have time to get around to updating this soon. I would like to know what is going to happen with Ralph... is he really gone? And will the electricity get turned on in time to save Vanellope? Talk about cliff hangers...
Samtastic 3.0 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Interesting. Never really thought of something like this happening to Litwak's.
Hope you update soon :)
bast4 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
a short update is better than no update.

poor val, all cold and confused. wonder if surge protector can pull off that miracle and save ralph too. you've made me kinda fond of that blue pencil-pusher. the little ppl matter so much more than ppl realize.

looking forward to reading more! :)
Kanta-ng-Bagyo chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
To keep this review short and simple: your storytelling is absolutely fantastic, you portrayed all the characters well, and the plot is intriguing. Seriously. You and your stories (the first I read was "Never Had a Friend Like Me) are diamonds in the sometimes-headache-inducing coal mine that is this website.

Great job, mate!
Nightmusic28 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Please update! I really want to know what happens next, and I reall like this story!
Rev chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
It is rather cruel to leave us with such an intense cliffhanger as this. I do hope that you find the time to update this story soon. Though it is not long, you have already managed to ensnare me into the story, and I hope to see more soon.
Fairyhaven13 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Meep. So cute. Saddish, but cute. Surge Protector is much nicer than he seems to be. I love the way you portray him. I'm not bothered at all by the wait- I'm a much, much worse procrastinator. Keep up the good work!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This is actually a pretty scary story.

I like it. :)
crankyman7 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Your characterization of Vanellope and the Surge Protector continues to be skilful. You did a good job making the inherent tension in this scenario palpable. And that just about sums up what I have to say. Nice job.
Dixie Darlin chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
wow quite a tense situation indeed! So sad about Ralph, I'm glad Vanellope's okay though. Seems like we have another author who writes Surge Protector really well! :)