Reviews for Homeland
nancy103 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
This Zarbon is really nasty. Seems worse than Frieza. And they do need Brolly, even if it is just to wreck havoc. Nice update!
nancy103 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Interesting beginning!
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Hope you plan to update this story sometime, I really enjoyed this first chapter, got me curious to see where this is all going.

I like your writing style and the 'rythm' of this chapter, if this word even exists in this sense, by this I mean that I find the action and amount of information in this chapter to be pretty compact, which suits my taste.

Also, great job with Zarbon; the characterisation makes me wish him dead as quickly as possible. :)))
boboleta chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awesome... just awesome...

First of all: Latis and Umber? Perfect. xD I assume Lettuce and Cucumber?

Next: how old is Vegeta (junior xD) supposed to be? I assume not really an adult, but a child (given his dream)? Or a teen?

And do they have their powers; ki control and all that jazz? Or is this a 'pure' A/U where they're 'humaner'? (is that a word? xD)

The 5 lords concept is so cool... there's so much goodness that can come from it and it's a part of the story (the canon, I mean) that always sparked my interest. What would happen if they didn't all die? Or what happened before they did? Etc... Also, both Vegeta and Zarbon are beautifully characterized so great job on that too.

Can't wait for the next one!
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Holy shit man... when did you become so good? Pretty damn good chapter to start you off here, looking forward to see how you make it work.

Concept of the five lords is very intriguing... especially given that we only know who three of them really are. Quick question, if Bardock has no heir wouldn't he try and get another one? Perhaps have Turles or someone come into play there.

Zarbon seems even more merciless and pretty boy-ish than usual, nice work there; definitely makes me feel like punching him.

So we're going to have the usual revolt against Frieza eh? Let's just hope they don't all go kaboom this time.

Look forward to seeing how this works out.
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This sounds very interesting!...Please continue..?
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hmmm... It's an interesting premise you have here! I'd love to read more. Write more, hopefully?