Reviews for Harbor Lights
littleditto chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
so, I'm reading this, and then "Carry on My Wayward Son" comes on Pandora midway through, and I'm just BAWLING.
meme7789 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
wow, i especially like this story!
KawaiiEdlynChan chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Oh my gosh, that was so cute! I am usually too lazy to leave a review, but I just had to for this chapter! Integrating the Strawhat crew with home, how awesome!
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
I liked him crawling on top of the bus, something about it just really appeals to me.
BlindieMac chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
These were really good! This one in particular is extremely heartbreaking!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Getting mega amazing good can't wait for more
Stormy1x2 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Of all the parts I've loved so far, the Armageddon/Apocalypse line made me laugh out loud. That was just so Sanji. :)
Nala1220 chapter 8 . 1/14/2016
Ok this is my first time reading this fanfic, but the last two chapter sure is a bit weird...Other than that, I like it~It's really interesting! Thanks for the good fanfic!
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
Thank you for writing this awesomeness! I'm glad it's not obviously OTP-ish, but someone bromantic. :D Awesome!
redluffs chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Too cute
Musicmegamaniac chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Yesss! My ship appeared. I can only imagine what a dancing luffy looked like
Musicmegamaniac chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Love it. AWWWW Is Makino carrying Shanks Kid? So cute!
And leave it to the Great Swordsman to answer the question with that type of attitude and give a vague answer. :D
SoulMore chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
FAN!
gsinbyk chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Aaaaaah zoro and luffy are so cute. This is very good. Glad to find some non romance zolu. I really like the bus one! I hope you continue because this is really great. Thank you for writing this story! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Awwww...! Modern Luffy tried to be friend with Modern Zoro! XDDD

So Persistent...! And Smart! Lol

Nice!

If you didnt notice, your fic, this fic, is quite Heavy one...! Quite Complicated in a way... Yet, Very Good!

This Interesting and Fun fic!

I love the way you portray Zoro and Luffy's relationship...! ;)

Awesome...!