Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
TheStoryWever chapter 35 . 6/11
... I was hyped and everything...
Damn, I like where you are going with all of the clinical tests, but it is pretty clear that you are heavily biased against a certain popular character (lol u know who). Still, this story is pretty interesting and I think it deserves a read
maxentirunos chapter 4 . 5/9
I Just want to answer the guest from 08/03/2018 about what is the soft type in real life.

Hard style is martial arts like Karate, Taekwondo and almost every boxing style who can be resumed by hitting as hard and as fast as possible while enduring any counter to keep hitting.

Soft style is martial arts who use more flexibility and reflex to hit almost chirurgicaly the opponent while making sure he is in a position he can't counter. Style like Ju-Jitsu, Lutte, Kapoera, Judo and almost every style in the category of Count-Hitter.

In don't know about Taichi but Haikido isn't a soft style in the regard of only usable if the opponent is greatly stronger physically than you AND rely on it. You are not wrong when saying it's a shitty martial art in real life.

For now, the fiction is really good and i would want to know where the author took the inspiration for these tests. Making Sasuke sociopath is a little disappointing because it will lack potential for developpement but it was well led.
Guy-Mauve chapter 29 . 3/17
I hope you would have say it before it would be a harem story... I love almost every other aspect but this is a huge no no for me...
It could have been introduced in a better way, Fu is for me just a stupid girl that doesn't understand and want to please her "master". It's out of character that Naruto accept to abuse such a troubled girl.
Unfortunately, I'll not read the end of the story because of that. I tried to continue, but it just upset me.
Ash0011 chapter 35 . 3/14
this was neat
"Soft" style? What the hell is that?

I can only assume you mean one of those "internal" martial arts that don't actually work for shit when fighting. Tai Chi, Aikido, and all that nonsense.
Huh...not off to a good start here. Lot of silly fanon stuff with Uchiha elite and other nonsense...and now Sasuke is already a murderer?
SADDNESS chapter 35 . 3/6
Many sad. Much Hurt.
BadStoryIsBad chapter 7 . 3/1
Man, when you said you had something badass in mind for that retard, I thought you meant it. Instead, he's a poorly written psychopath. You're a fucking idiot.
Hexenbiest chapter 8 . 2/21
You know what? This fic is such a waste of my time. Precious time that I will never get back.

Which is what I would say if I were a senseless prick with no taste.
Your story is GREAT! I Freaking LOVE IT!
Your little psychological bits are great, and in my opinion, make perfect sense.

Some parts had me put out, but what is a good story without its tragedy, right?
TheGuyFromIndia chapter 34 . 1/13
Very interesting. A good read overall. I'm not gonna judge but it's easily one of the more descriptive stories on this site. Stark, and appealing, and yes, a leader that reflects the strength of Konoha. Finally. The image you painted for me mentally, that was really satisfying. I guess I don't have any gripes, you have enough of that from the others commenting, sure. Most of them are just butthurt that they didn't get what they expected. Seriously, my message to them would be, the Backspace key is there for a reason.

You don't like it? Write your own. Or as a ghost writer to write it out for you. Please don't take it out on the author. Works like these involve a great deal of effort, time, and creativity. Something that's lacking in today's young generation, mostly.

With that out of the way, I just have a few tips, that's all.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure if you live as long as The Sandaime did, as a Ninja, even, then by that age he would have tremendous control over himself, his actions and words too. Just a slight bit of advice, your research was good, and your stats were balanced too, but I really do wish that you'd finish this. I never usually read incomplete works at all, but I've bookmarked the sequel, in the hopes that you stick with this. Maybe you'll get inspiration again. Just two letters to begin. AU. That's all it is. Hope you keep it up bud. You alright (cue The Rock smiling)
amy4rei chapter 6 . 1/6
scratch the last comment, there's the real evaluation. I thought there will no interest Sakura .
amy4rei chapter 3 . 1/6
no Shanaroo T.T
Kashou-sama chapter 26 . 11/19/2017
3000th reviewer
CheddarTrek chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
This is a lot more fun than expected so far. Naruto seems slightly out of character (I'd expect him to do everything asked of him, but with more questions and complaining til he understands the point), but in general this is great.

It's also not what I was expecting. A lot of stories that go the "tell you exactly the truth about your current skills" take the route of demoralizing the fresh genin by impressing upon them just how much they suck and every little thing that's wrong with them from a maturity standpoint, etc. I've never been a fan of that even if it sometimes leads to a decent story once the set up is done.

This though... this is neat.
3,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »