Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
uchiha sasuke will hate breeding program
Azla Hashi chapter 1 . 9/15
WAIT! Is this a harem fic? Was Naruto going to be in a relationship before he reached 17?!
happywmc16 chapter 2 . 9/7
Wasn't sure about the story, but its actually a fun read.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 29 . 8/3
"Ooh, is that where the flash comes from?" asked Naruto.

Ummm…no. The Hiraishin does NOT give off a flash when it’s used. Go watch the anime. It’s indistinguishable from a shunshin.
It wouldn’t be very stealthy if a bright light appeared every time he teleported, would it?
Minato wasn’t called the Yellow Flash because of a literal flash of light. It was because of his yellow hair and how he’d appear “in a flash” (like the superhero The Flash, not a literal flash of light or the Pokémon move).
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 18 . 8/3
Naruto didn't pay any mind to the sound of running water as he opened the bathroom door in only his boxers to be greeted by the sight of Karin in only bra and panties.

Karin froze as the door opened when she was in only her bra and panties. She turned slowly to see Naruto in only his boxers.

Both pointed at the other then a small trickle of blood came from their noses and they both fainted.

Jiraiya couldn't help taking a few blackmail pictures.

Okay, can we just set the record straight? Naruto not ONCE had moments of nose bleeds/passing out anime style from perversion. He was around Jiraiya peeking on hot springs and even proofread his books but he never engaged in that behavior. He even said how he hated his pervert books. He showed no attraction to females until he was 17.
And before that it was just a childish crush on Sakura because she was nice to him once. There wasn’t anything sexual about it.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 17 . 8/3
"Oh, and you might want to ask Danzo about the Uchiha's coup that got them all killed... Well, all of them but you," said Kabuto as he vanished.

Kabuto had no knowledge of the coup. And it’s likely Orochimaru didn’t either. He fled the town by that point. The only reason Orochimaru knew about the coup after being resurrected was because he was spying on the world through the curse seal of Sasuke’s.

Hiruzen even said only the village elders and Itachi were aware of the coup. Orochimaru wouldn’t have that information, and that’s not something you keep in the records.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 11 . 8/3
daburu chakra shoheki“

This and other random Japanese with NO translations really detracts from the quality of the fic. I guarantee 99% of readers of this English fic are no fluent in Japanese and especially with Japanese words that are not even used in canon.

I recommend providing translations for all jutsu names in parentheses or replacing Japanese names altogether. Follow the dub rules. Chidori, Rasengan, and other signature jutsus are fine in Japanese, but others have to be translated.
Slayer76 chapter 2 . 7/24
I still think having half of the Kyuubi messed with Naruto's Yin Yang chakra ratio.
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 7/7
Nice
Pyroclastic flow chapter 8 . 6/30
You know I've read this fic at least three times by now and it always amazes me that what is basically Ninja standardized testing and personality tests/myer briggs can be so entertaining.
I don't like every decision but I feel like a lot of the profiles are great.

I also like this sociopath Sasuke even though he overlaps a bit with Sai. Not Canon, but still fun.
Between Calm and Storm chapter 34 . 6/23
A great and well done fic.
itioministralis chapter 4 . 6/16
116IQ for Naruto? I am sorry but I think that's wishful thinking. He is... dumb as a log, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for Naruto, because if he was at least average in his intellect, he would've been far more jaded and angry due to his constant abuse. Ignorance is bliss, as they say, and Naruto reminds me of mentally impaired people that are always happy, no matter what happens, because they literally have no mental capacity to think of all the things that can go wrong. He is in double digits, that's for sure. (Again, a good thing in his case)
GalenTsukiKage chapter 6 . 6/1
I find it somewhat hilarious, they're talking about Sasuke like he was a good racing horse that broke it's leg and now the owner is putting out to stud
GalenTsukiKage chapter 2 . 5/31
sort of nitpicky, but taijutsu isn't an affinity. Probably the best way to measure if some has the potential to use certain styles in the Naruto universe, like Strong Fist, would be to see if they have a lot of Yang chakra since Yang is the vitality/life force. Which raises the question, why not test both the Yin and Yang since you went this far.
MasterFerret1 chapter 4 . 5/7
I approve of the thorough text evaluations for Sakura, Sasuke, & Naruto. The results alone made reading this story worth it
3,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »