Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
Faranon423 chapter 5 . 9/30
Dude, I really like Competent!Kakashi. It makes the story so much more interesting.
Louietot chapter 19 . 9/19
It started so great for me, and then it started getting corny. And I feel like Naruto’s too OP. Whats w/ the Uzu crap? But Imma still still continue hoho I wanna know if its still great as the beginning (since this chap just annoys me, too much OP).
This is stupid, you clearly don’t understand the mental states of any of the three genin. Don’t talk about things you don’t understand. From where I am reading, this has the seeds to plant a ‘Sasuke bashing fanfic’. Sakura is mentally ill, I don’t understand how you can deem her as perfectly normal. We all know this because of Sakura’s second personality - the one in her head that repelled Ino’s mind-body jutsu back in the chuunin exam arc. The way you dealt with Sasuke was very stupid too. I can’t read this anymore, it actually hurts to read.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 8/23
Vediamo un pò .. spero che Sasuke venga buttato fuori dal programma Shinobi e magari mandato alla forca!
my 2 guys chapter 35 . 8/20
that was great keep the chapters coming
BriEva chapter 3 . 8/13
I understand that this story is long since completed but I just had to let you know about this.

Please remember that Dr. Patient confidentially is a thing and important. Just for future stories
mattywilkss chapter 8 . 7/15
hard style gentle fist huh? you know thats an oxymoron right?
oarias51 chapter 7 . 5/30
haven't read this story in years. still one of my favorites.
Navarone2013 chapter 8 . 5/28
Liked this chapter, especially the end, super cute. You know, I was expecting Hanabi to be a prodigy because she managed to spar with Hinata at all(even if Hinata was holding back), someone who was many years older , had more time to develop physically and had gone to the ninja Academy. Hanabi must have gotten around two years of training while Hinata had gotten six. But they did say the results would change with time. The only thing that bugged me was the stupid clan traditions and superiority complexes. Though sadly this does happen in real life, so I can't call it unrealistic, it just seems stupid.
Navarone2013 chapter 7 . 5/27
Interesting choice to not write the Wave mission, but I liked the report style summary. Sasuke totally deserved to be punished, but to be fair, he should be kept on assassination missions, or perhaps as a hunter Nin, though he would have to keep the body in one piece or in good condition. Nice chapter.
Navarone2013 chapter 6 . 5/24
I'm going to be honest, this Sasuke is growing on me. Fun to read, though probably not a very accurate portrayal of a sociopath. I think something that could have been done better is adding a chapter that shows Sasuke's descent into madness after the massacre. As for the high cost, can't they have much less detailed versions of the SIPA tests integrated into, and spread out through the Academy? Like a bi-yearly control test, strength test, memory test, reflex tests Chakra tests, ect. Then decide who gets the real deal from those.
Navarone2013 chapter 5 . 5/21
The training and teamwork scene was AMAZING. Funny and interesting. The team meeting and the whole chapter overall was very well done.
Navarone2013 chapter 4 . 5/20
I see, so you just changed how Sasuke dealt with his trauma. He still acts a little stupid in this story, in my opinion. Shouting about being an elite and all. While sociopaths can have bouts of emotions or irrationality, this Sasuke seems a bit too irrational. I do, however, like how you had him act irrational because he has never been confronted before, and this isn't how he usually acts, or that's what was implied I think. The results were nice and detailed. To be honest, I expected them all to score poorly because Orochimaru has super high standards or something. Thinking at a hundred times the speed of normal people it's definitely pushing it. Double the speed is already a lot. Imagine someone running at 20 miles an hour, but to you it looks like they are speed walking. That is already insane. Seeing things 100 times slower would be literal torture.
Navarone2013 chapter 3 . 5/20
That's not how brain scans work. I'm pretty sure there was a better way to write that without a dude pulling out a piece of paper and telling him the impulse control part of his brain isn't glowing bright enough. And there it is. Sigh. Sasuke bashing. Again. At least mention that you're making him different from Canon. The only people who Sasuke has killed were a couple Samurai at the summit. He even stuck to knocking people out at Orochimaru's facilities. I'm hoping that you'll at least mention the fact that he was a self isolated kid because he was afraid of making connections with people, for fear of loosing those he loves again. I guess this means the underdog in this story is Sasuke. Just a kid with mental issues. Meanwhile Naruto has his bloodlines, Kyubi, insane affinities, precognition apparently, regeneration, stamina, ect.
Navarone2013 chapter 2 . 5/20
Wow, that got really weird. How does paper tell someone's Taijutsu or Fuinjutsu? Naruto's Taijutsu was pretty average in the Academy and why didn't they give him a Genjutsu paper? And chakra chains are an Uzumaki ability. Hence, Kushina being able to use them on the Fox to keep it in check. What earth affinity? Naruto's only affinity is wind. I have this terrible hunch, and I hope you stick to the story description instead.
3,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »