Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
bubbattmax chapter 35 . 9/10
Fucking hell! I Just binged this entire story! i loved it so much i haven't slept! now, if you'll excuse me...i need sleep...
Natsu Evans Dragneel chapter 21 . 9/3
you should have made the kage position in to a dictatorship.
ar111 chapter 35 . 9/1
i havent even checked ur sequel and i call bullshit.
i havent come across i single author who didnt abandon the sequel
which is really depressing cuz i was so damn excited
im gonna cry
u made me cry
you ass
Kweh Viola chapter 19 . 6/20
a persona 4 scene really?
There were only TWO sons: The Senju and the Uzumaki were both descendants of the younger son, Ashura. The Uchiha, the older son, Indra.
It's "Kekkei Ninjutsu", not "Shōheki jutsu".
It was a family ability, the chakra chains.
Lanydx chapter 1 . 5/26
An interesting start.
Phil chapter 2 . 5/22
Why do all authors seem to think that ramen is nothing but water and noodles? There are lots of variations, most of those include vegetables, some include meat, eggs and so on. It should be perfectly possible for a ninja (whose body should get enough activity to burn the calories) to eat nothing but ramen and be perfectly healthy - and not malnourished.
Reisbig2009 chapter 34 . 5/17
One thing caught my eye, is that supposed to be a White Zetsu that looked like A and his security at the Five Kage Summit? I ask because all that you said was some unknown form.
Ebrius chapter 15 . 5/9
(1) I like your story, but the diction your kages use are too informal and do not reflect their age/station. A couple examples are "dumbasses" from an earlier chapter and "pretty sharp" here.

(2) Gai/Lee have their youth, the Uzumakis are exuberant, and Tenten has her love for weapons, but your other characters sound a bit similar to each other.
Ebrius chapter 4 . 5/8
Assuming the Sandaime has the standard "wise old man" character, he probably wouldn't use the words, "dumbasses," and "fucking."
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 20 . 4/23
Ughh...I'm so tired of forgiving naruto... serious my his father and Jiraiya betrayed him big time. His level Iif forgiveness makes him deserve more pain. He is like a victim of Stockholm
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 19 . 4/23
This part bugs me...accepting darkness is not the same as embracing it ..being so light is just as bad as being only dark
2,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »