Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
ShaiGar chapter 3 . 9/12
Goddannit, a bash fic.
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 9/10
earth and water make wood, not mokuton. doton and suiton make mokuton. don't mix and match languages.
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 9/1
So cliche
TemmpestTirane chapter 20 . 8/25
lol -Naruto breaks Juriaha's nose- okay your forgiven. oh God I can't stop laughing about that. so funny. I love this story.
Panda390 chapter 35 . 8/5
I just binged this whole story. I hope you get around to finishing the sequel.
RinnePotter726 chapter 4 . 8/1
Wow. This fic has not aged well. I mean, the idea that Sasuke is a sociopath to begin with wasn't a very well thought out one (he's clearly not, there are numerous examples of him having both positive and negative emotions in Part 1, and even Part 2). He clearly has a psychosis about him in the second half of the series, but it's more a temporary break than full blown just being crazy. Overall it seems like you watched too much Dexter and tried to apply that to a character you're not found of.

Congratulations are in order, though, as this is one of the more popular stories on the site, but overall this plot twist is a major turnoff because it honestly is completely out of character for cannon Sasuke, to think otherwise is delusional. And I dont mean that in a "you're crazy" way, more a "your cognitive dissonance from your dislike of the character has caused you to grossly exaggerate his flaws" way. I get it is fanfiction, but the fact you seemed to have tried to rationalize it with faulty logic and character analysis at the time of writing is more of a turn off for me than just the fact that Sasuke is a sociopath in the fic. And to be clear, this isn't me being a stan for Sasuke, he's not my favorite character either. Somewhere near the bottom actually.

Anyways, it's a shame but this story just isn't to my taste. Maybe one of the works from your more recent/mature oeuvre will be. Your overall narrative, descriptive language, and mechanics are very good, which is something 95% of fics don't have, and the story certainly has found an audience that was able to enjoy it. I just feel its a shame because as popular as this has become, I think the basic idea of Team 7 being Guinea pigs for a program like this is such a novel concept that with a more realistic Sasuke this story could've become the MOST favorited story on the site by a wide margin.
uchihasmustdie chapter 35 . 7/25
This is a review of the whole story, I really enjoyed reading this to the end. You actually had a good plot, character development, progression, etc. I'd give it at least a 4/5 for all the above. As for the negatives, I would suggest having a couple beta readers. The story has quite a few grammar and punctuation errors, either way, we are human and make mistakes so it's not much of an issue.
Drum Bunker Dragon chapter 7 . 7/7
You've totally seen Men In Black haven't you, cuz that line was straight out of Men In Black the first movie not 2, 3, or International as far as I'm aware
PikaMew1288 chapter 28 . 7/6
Had Naruto had access to the Rinnegan then he could have used the Rinne Rebirth Jutsu.
PikaMew1288 chapter 11 . 7/6
Is this version of Orochimaru an idiot? Killing Naruto will greatly piss off the Akatsuki, especially when they realize that the Fox didn't reform after 9 years pass. In order to reform the fox needs both halves of his chakra.
PikaMew1288 chapter 7 . 7/6
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the fact that Haku had a Bloodline that pissed Danzo off.
PikaMew1288 chapter 3 . 7/6
I'm surprised that they don't have Sasuke impregnate a few women BEFORE sending him out on missions where he could possibly die.
PikaMew1288 chapter 2 . 7/6
I wouldn't be surprised that Naruto has strong Psychical Chakra. He DOES only have Kurama's Psychical Chakra sealed inside of him after all. Kurama's Spiritual Chakra is sealed in Minato's Body.
UzuUzuUzu chapter 5 . 7/6
And yeah Sakura having 170 is juat ridiculous
UzuUzuUzu chapter 4 . 7/6
He also doesn't think like it which is the most important part.
3,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »