Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
theGamabunta chapter 7 . 6/5/2019
I've reread so many times and I still enjoy it greatly. During this chapter when Hiruzen asks if Haku had any value, I always start yelling that he was probably the last Yuki and Konoha could have gained another bloodline. I love this story so much and even though the sequel is most likely abandoned, I hope that you still continue to write.

Bunta Away!
Enforcer209 chapter 34 . 6/5/2019
No that was certainly a fun story
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 13 . 6/4/2019
I love the fact Karin and Naruto have a good bond and some similarities. This fanfic utilizes the female characters better
lunaleechan chapter 19 . 5/30/2019
and this is where you know that their love for ramen IS genetic
Clumsy Psychopath chapter 7 . 5/11/2019
whyyyyyyyyy? the same old cliché... I don't think the villagers are foolish to be afraid of Naruto... considering the history of past jinchuriki, they'll be foolish not to be afraid of him... please don't use sealed kunai reference anymore...
Joker Army chapter 2 . 4/30/2019
Wow! Very original idea. First time I’ve ever read anything like it and I’m loving it so far. Can’t wait to keep reading and see where it goes
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 26 . 4/24/2019
So Karin Hinata and Fuu? Interesting.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 23 . 4/24/2019
Orochimaru will go insane before he gets out. Being isolated in an area of white blankness for 1000 days will drive anyone insane.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 7 . 4/23/2019
I don’t think Naruto should want to be hokage after some serious consideration. He thinks it over for the next few years before deciding no I don’t want to be hokage. I only wanted to be acknowledged.
xanof chapter 27 . 4/8/2019
WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH YOUUUUUU? YOU CANT START A CHAPTER LIKE THAT! ESPECIALLY IF ITS NOT REAL LOVE THIS BTW
xanof chapter 27 . 4/8/2019
Monster King chapter 35 . 3/26/2019
Great job
Guest chapter 29 . 3/6/2019
i really hope he fucks the brains out of samui and mabui in next chap. or claim one of them
DevilsArray chapter 13 . 3/5/2019
I hope snakey and kabuto dies in the invasion.
DevilsArray chapter 3 . 3/5/2019
Fuck the forehead sakura bitch. Though i would have appreciated if Naruto was told the reason of sakura's change was her mother.
3,196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »