Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
thebestofall chapter 3 . 10/23/2018
Hey come on. Sure Sasuke was a dick in the anime, but he was never this bad. I highly doubt he murdered someone. This is bashing to it's extremes
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 34 . 10/13/2018
Holy shit this story is amazing o.o I can't wait to read more!
karlaostojic7 chapter 19 . 9/14/2018
“On a personal note,please do more pranks” that made me laugh XD Naruto’s clan is the best clan.
Ezezee chapter 34 . 7/29/2018
Good stuff, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic even after reading it a couple of times, good pace, good character development and one bad ass Naruto
djmegamouth chapter 3 . 7/20/2018
I’m not sure if this was just a test to see their reactions or not. But if it isn’t this does seem like sasuke bashing to me. He really wouldn’t do that.
TheStoryWever chapter 35 . 6/11/2018
... I was hyped and everything...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2018
Damn, I like where you are going with all of the clinical tests, but it is pretty clear that you are heavily biased against a certain popular character (lol u know who). Still, this story is pretty interesting and I think it deserves a read
maxentirunos chapter 4 . 5/9/2018
I Just want to answer the guest from 08/03/2018 about what is the soft type in real life.

Hard style is martial arts like Karate, Taekwondo and almost every boxing style who can be resumed by hitting as hard and as fast as possible while enduring any counter to keep hitting.

Soft style is martial arts who use more flexibility and reflex to hit almost chirurgicaly the opponent while making sure he is in a position he can't counter. Style like Ju-Jitsu, Lutte, Kapoera, Judo and almost every style in the category of Count-Hitter.

In don't know about Taichi but Haikido isn't a soft style in the regard of only usable if the opponent is greatly stronger physically than you AND rely on it. You are not wrong when saying it's a shitty martial art in real life.

For now, the fiction is really good and i would want to know where the author took the inspiration for these tests. Making Sasuke sociopath is a little disappointing because it will lack potential for developpement but it was well led.
Guy-Mauve chapter 29 . 3/17/2018
I hope you would have say it before it would be a harem story... I love almost every other aspect but this is a huge no no for me...
It could have been introduced in a better way, Fu is for me just a stupid girl that doesn't understand and want to please her "master". It's out of character that Naruto accept to abuse such a troubled girl.
Unfortunately, I'll not read the end of the story because of that. I tried to continue, but it just upset me.
Ash0011 chapter 35 . 3/14/2018
this was neat
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2018
"Soft" style? What the hell is that?

I can only assume you mean one of those "internal" martial arts that don't actually work for shit when fighting. Tai Chi, Aikido, and all that nonsense.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2018
Huh...not off to a good start here. Lot of silly fanon stuff with Uchiha elite and other nonsense...and now Sasuke is already a murderer?
SADDNESS chapter 35 . 3/6/2018
Many sad. Much Hurt.
BadStoryIsBad chapter 7 . 3/1/2018
Man, when you said you had something badass in mind for that retard, I thought you meant it. Instead, he's a poorly written psychopath. You're a fucking idiot.
Grimm Magician chapter 8 . 2/21/2018
You know what? This fic is such a waste of my time. Precious time that I will never get back.

Which is what I would say if I were a senseless prick with no taste.
Your story is GREAT! I Freaking LOVE IT!
Your little psychological bits are great, and in my opinion, make perfect sense.

Some parts had me put out, but what is a good story without its tragedy, right?
3,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »