Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
MasterFerret1 chapter 4 . 5/7
I approve of the thorough text evaluations for Sakura, Sasuke, & Naruto. The results alone made reading this story worth it
MasterFerret1 chapter 3 . 5/7
Wow! While I can get behind getting Sasuke the help he needs, you've set him pretty firmly against being a helpful main story character. Regrettable, but different indeed
Andomish chapter 35 . 5/4
It's a shame you never finished the sequel this story has a lot of potential
Beta Pup chapter 7 . 4/9
Not as a psychologist, but as the child of one (and the niece of a clinically diagnosed sociopath) I can confirm this pretty much hits the mark
Mark3shark chapter 35 . 3/2
Cool story
Mochi20212009 chapter 2 . 2/14
I am a little disgusted by the fact Naruto thinks it is 'fun' doing...'stuff' to Sakura if he really had the chance. Also, in the cannon it was a one-sided love. The other one is Hinata, wich I honestly don't mind with both ships but uhh...I would prefer Gay and Lesbian ships. Sorry, I just love them more! It is not like I am going to stop reading though.
Accusation of deceit is near unforgivable.

The fact that the old man leading a ninja village who has been through multiple wars and has had to constantly contest against multiple other ninja villages, to say nothing of what we as readers know about Root, the whole Itachi issue, and everything about Naruto himself, is trying to act offended that someone might consider him capable of lying if it's for the good of the village?

This sort of thing is always hilarious to see. But not in a "Oh, what a kidder!" way.
This fic is nice, and while I am not a Sasuke fan, I don’t like him portrayed as a sociopath especially when he is just an asshole before the cursemark.
Ashwa'Thama chapter 1 . 1/14
An idiot Guest was moaning about Sasuke. Guess he was one of the butthurt Sasuke fan. Well great work.
how did it become so bad ?
Panjason chapter 27 . 12/23/2020
Looks like Iwa will go the way of the Dinosaur... With Suna, Konoha, and Kiri pretty much teaming up, I’m surprised Iwa hadn’t gone to Kumo for an alliance...
WordSmyth chapter 22 . 11/15/2020
I love Jiraiya, Kakashi, and Naruto acting like three stooges and just being weird relatives, like a dad and his two sons out on the town for a boy’s night out!
Faranon423 chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
Dude, I really like Competent!Kakashi. It makes the story so much more interesting.
Louietot chapter 19 . 9/19/2020
It started so great for me, and then it started getting corny. And I feel like Naruto’s too OP. Whats w/ the Uzu crap? But Imma still still continue hoho I wanna know if its still great as the beginning (since this chap just annoys me, too much OP).
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2020
This is stupid, you clearly don’t understand the mental states of any of the three genin. Don’t talk about things you don’t understand. From where I am reading, this has the seeds to plant a ‘Sasuke bashing fanfic’. Sakura is mentally ill, I don’t understand how you can deem her as perfectly normal. We all know this because of Sakura’s second personality - the one in her head that repelled Ino’s mind-body jutsu back in the chuunin exam arc. The way you dealt with Sasuke was very stupid too. I can’t read this anymore, it actually hurts to read.
3,168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »