Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
Uncle Dork chapter 1 . 5/27/2022
Ayo, did someone say time to re-read the whole fic?
Maylon chapter 22 . 5/22/2022
A Sannin, someone with multiple personality disorder, and a medic nin who can heal cell structure VS A Sannin with Sage Mode, a Hatake with a Sharingan and many summons every copyable jutsu he's ever seen, and the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, who is also the son of the fourth Hokage, and an Uzumaki, with Chakra chains, Probably sage mode.

wonder who wins
Valanz-Del'gronto-Espada-neg'1 chapter 19 . 5/8/2022
Oh… OH…OOOOH SWEET LORDS OF ALL! DUMBLEDORE WAS AN UZUMAKI!
Valanz-Del'gronto-Espada-neg'1 chapter 13 . 5/8/2022
She’s gonna fight like an Orochi From For Honor without the Blade
Write Your Wrongs chapter 12 . 5/7/2022
FINALLY! A good Tenten vs Temari rehash that gives Tenten-chan a clear, convincing victory! Well done!
Write Your Wrongs chapter 3 . 5/6/2022
Ooo I like this Uchiha scene
johnstonrichard3 chapter 2 . 4/16/2022
Okay this was pretty good until I got to the Sasuke chapter if you're going to make a bashing fic can you give a little warning? I have to point out that being a sociopath does not make you violent or murderous and that the majority of Serial killer ls are psychopaths who lack empathy not sociopaths who have difficulty with emotions in general, at least do a little research into these things before you go throwing around words you don't understand, hell just by how you have the doctor talk to Sasuke she is legitimately more unhinged than him and would be more likely to be a threat to society.
xXSilenceXx chapter 34 . 4/15/2022
I was a little put of by Sasuke’s condition at first, mostly because he wasn’t really crazy until Orochimaru got to him, but I see what your building up to now. Thank you for writing this, it was really great!
Lunkan chapter 35 . 4/7/2022
First off great story thank you.

Second, what's up with the amount of "akshually" in the reviews? This is a fanfiction people so what if some things are not like in canon? That is the point of fanfics.
my 2 guys chapter 35 . 3/24/2022
that was great
phantomflashblack chapter 2 . 3/2/2022
I'm pretty sure the chains are from the Uzumaki clan it is rare but research shows plus Karin was able to able to use the chains and she isn't a jinchuriki. Your story tho so whatever
Duck chapter 3 . 1/4/2022
I don’t like this portrayal of Sasuke as how can he be a sociopath with ninjas around? It’s normal to kill there. It’s normal to be cynical. And most importantly, his character is very different from canon.
zx20000006 chapter 2 . 12/26/2021
The uzumaki chain are an uzumaki blood line not kurama’s doing. Case in point when kurama was extracted from kushina she was still able to use her chains kurama only grants negative emotion sensing and a chakra avatar form but that’s it
Uncle Dork chapter 12 . 12/21/2021
Ooft, does he know who his parents are at this point? I can't remember lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Cara eu posso não gostar do Sasuke mas você exagerou um pouco
3,198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »