Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi Institute of Performance Analysis
Never Ending Dawn chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Very interesting. Not really sure where you are going with this right now, but i enjoyed the third chapter. Making Sasuke a sociopath is very new. A lot of people make him a douche, but this seems more reasonable to have an 'evil' Sasuke.
Hope you update soon.
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Excellent story. I wish there was more to read right now but I can be patience and wait until you update
gemava chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
very interesting lol. though i am sort of eager to see how you write their results. will you let all the tea know each others skills or just the hokage and kakashi? i think there could be a lot of jealousy if they find out about each others skills. sasuke especially.

p.s i would have thought that kyubi would have gien naruto a minor fire affinity instead of haing a minor earth. then again like it said he is young and that can change. and again i would have recommended water affinity as well because the uzumaki where from the whirlpool island (think i got that right) and water shouldnt be too difficult to try and control.

anyway i enjoy this fic and will be adding it to my favourites. all hail shadow clone spamming and training!
crazzyredhead chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
loving this story and can't wait to see more please update this story more. I can't wait to see more and were you go with it.
kelnom chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
great start to the story, im looking forward to the next chapter.
Sangemaru chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Looks interesting. Hope to see more.
bakapervert chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Your explanation about Sasuke's damage and the village reaction to it is pretty good. Though it feels too sudden, because you give no indication in the previous chapter that Sasuke is already that far gone. And the way he give out death threat is really not matching with the way he always 'hn' in the previous chapter.
bakapervert chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
The variety of testing method here is pretty interesting.
Arkeus chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Well, this is interesting. I am hoping you don't go full-out bashing for Sasuke, and that you are also do try to make Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura a real team where everyone is useful, and not just "Naruto is a Hero, Sakura heals, and Sasuke does dastardly stuff".

Good work, and in hopes that you have a buffer of updates for us starving fans!
Lord-Phoenix7 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Damn! I thought you had completely abandoned fan fiction! Welcome back!
Loved your other work and this one seems off to a good start!
Hope to see more soon!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Very interesting story. I can't wait to see more of it. I do think the rest of the Rookies could benefit from the testing if they can identify their strengths and get the training they need to shine.
Zaxxon chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Very interesting.

I am looking forward to Naruto's full results and the results of those results. As for Sasuke, I'm a bit surprised, and a bit surprised at my surprise, as I can see this. Sakura, I'm not so sure about.

But this will be a different Team 7.
Bobo chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Good story so far update soon please
Kingdark chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I don't have a clue if it is possible or not but can a Sociopath become stable? If he has a few people that support him? I wonder if you couldn't slowly make Sasuke as sane as possible... In any case so far I'm liking the idea a lot.
zagan chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
A very interesting idea, Sasuke as pure evil from the very start as a result of a psychological problem is very original. Naturo with chakra chain is also very cool.
3,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 Next »