Reviews for Scars that don t go away so easily
SammiLoves2Write chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
This was really good!
-Sammi
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Awww I loved it! Finchel is soo cute and this episode prove that!
idahogirllovefinn chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
lOVED IT CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.
FinchelFan728 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
That episode broke my heart!
idahogirllovefinn chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Love it. Love your writing. It's gonna take alot for Finn to provfinn ( Provin, Lol) to show he really loves her. Love it. Love reading your stories! Hope to read more.
Storiesinmymind12 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
i love this story
finchelromionelover chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
this was a good chapter. i cant wait to see how sam reacts.
finchelromionelover chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Ohmygodohmygod this was an amazing chapter. I cant wait to see how finn reacts now.
idahogirllovefinn chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
LOVE IT I WANT TO HEAR KURT CHEW OUT FINN! There is not alot of stories out there that has Finn being chewed out because of the break-up he hurt Rachel first when he lied to her about being a virgin and keeping it a secret. so he is responsible for most of the break-up about 99% of it. Can't wait to read more.
fabinafan4life chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
more please :)'
Cant wait to here what kurt has to say.
awesomestgleek chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
I loved the pezberry and samchel... my favorite part was when Rachel told them how important they are to her. Great job ;)
finchelromionelover chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
yay this was a great chapter i love all these friendships, i hope finn gets jealous. cant wait for your next chapter
fabinafan4life chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
you should have Rachel go out with someone for a bit.
more please :)
fabinafan4life chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Pezberry should be bestfriends!
idahogirllovefinn chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Please right some more. I think i'm gettin addicted to this story. I can't wait to read more. I love how you made Santana, Sam, and Rachel friends and Finn was a big hypocrite in season two he shouldn't of broken up with Rachel when he did the same thing to Quinn in the first season at least Rachel had the guts to tell Finn the truth when he couldn't even do that for Quinn. Love this Story.