Reviews for Destiny's Calling
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 12 . 11/6
I am so super excited to read more. This story is awesome.
CocoCatFTW chapter 5 . 10/21
I like the new Sorting Hat song
Crosslyn chapter 12 . 10/19
demigod99 chapter 12 . 10/12
OH MY GOD! This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read! I can't wait until your next update.
Patiku chapter 12 . 10/10
It's great! I really like your story and hope you update soon and if you don't - please include the summary of the last chapter - it helps if story isn't updated in a long time
Ivycloak chapter 12 . 10/8
Yay update! Thanks so much for writing this story and I can't wait to read the next part!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 12 . 10/7
Hey there, I hope you're doing okay :3 It's pretty tough, huh? Hang in there.
Good ol' Luna. She's such a sweetie. I'm glad you had Merlin go with her.
Well done!
Molly hark chapter 12 . 10/7
Please continue this
Sparky199 chapter 12 . 10/7
This is great can you add the fact that Merlin must have collected scars during the years? I think it would be great if the twins unintentially let it slip to the trio that ha had unexplained scars!
Black Night15 chapter 12 . 10/7
Welcome back!
And I totally get it when people get busy with Real Life.
As for this chapter, I loved Merlin's interactions with the twins. :-)
Keep up the good work!
mizzymel chapter 12 . 10/7
Yay! Glad you came back to this. Looking forward to the next chapter
I'm excited that you are back. Such a great chapter with Merlin showing off his power to the ghosts but still being nervous about asking out a girl. And I'm so glad it was Luna.
~Linorien (who is too lazy to log in right now.)
FearlessSun chapter 12 . 10/7
A NEW CHAPTER? That's rare! Also: Wjat do ou mean the next chapter will shake things up? You'd better not say that and then not update for months my heart won't be able to take it.
Sophie-SSS chapter 12 . 10/7
Thanks for the update )
Seren Luna chapter 11 . 10/4
I was so disappointed when I finished the eleventh chapter! Great story, great grammar and I love the banter between Snape and Merlin.
Please update someday! Have a nice day!