Reviews for Destiny's Calling
ValahenValarion chapter 11 . 7/20
You MUST Continue, this like the best of all fanfiction category i ever red, I'll waiting for updates.
(Sorry for mistakes, I don't speak english very well)
Where the hell is another chapter?! I'm addicted to it! Your style is unique, I've read it so quickly that I wonder how it is possible. I really don't know.
Even if you didn't end it, it is amazing job. Good for you!
Shame that I'm not good in english, because I'd give you an essay to read. But I'm not able to type here everything what I have in my head right now. And trust me, my head is one big mess after that. Thanks for such a good time! It was great entertainment.
Greetings from Poland ;)
mizzymel chapter 11 . 5/11
So I read all of this in one go.. Get to here and then notice you haven't updated in nearly a year.

I think I might cry
DiaSphere chapter 11 . 1/8
Oh I really really like your fic, espacially the dragons. Bite my fingernails in excitement what Merlin woul do about this first task and I really would like to know how he will put ip with the second. The question is, who will they put down as "bait". Snape? Unlikely, more Hermoine... welll we'll see
Freddie4153 chapter 11 . 1/6
CONTINUE!
Idris666 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Amazing, I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the way you write, keep up the good work. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Please update I would love to read more of it, it is really, really good.
VamCx chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Amazing story! I love the friendship of Merlin and Snape (and the latter's POV as well). I can't wait to find out more about the other tasks (I don't care much for the ball TBH, but hey, you stay true to HP's timeline, so I completely understand your need to cover that too) and Arthur's sword. Oh, and Draco is lovely! (I also like that Merlin knows 'the golden trio' but that they aren't mentioned too much. Keep your focus on Merlin! :D )
Sorry for my rambling, but I'm so thrilled and excited and I can't wait and...oooh, I'm gonna stop now. Update soon! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I love this, and snape sure is in for a surprise when he learns who merlin really is!
Catsme chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Wow, i am impressed! I really like this story, its a good cross-over its like every piece fits.
MagicalSingingAdventures chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
May I just say, this is the best Harry Potter Merlin Crossover fanfiction I have ever read! I love the interesting relationship between Merlin and Snape! At first I was a little disappointed that Merlin was in slytherin, as many of the stories I have previously read that did this did it in a rather ineffectual way. They made it very hard to se how Merlin could interact positively with Harry. Your story on the other hand is wonderful! Even though Merlin is a slytherin, he still has a healthy bond with Harry, Ron and Hermione. I also love that your story takes place in the fourth year! The way your story has developed is fantastic, and I can't wait for more! I hope to see a chapter 12 soon!
Sparky199 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Please please please please please finish this story its amazing
god of all chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
GlitterVan chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Yaya so glad u didn't give up this story. This chapter was fun to read becausei wasn't expecting Merlin to be faces with three dragons it was great. Also enjoy that Draco is back in Merlin life. Also for the Yule dance I was hopping thy freya come back for that one night so Merlin can dance with her and have a little peace of mind.
HyperEngineer chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
This story is soooo great! Can there be some merlin/freya and snape/lily sad stuff? Just sayin (the yule ball is coming up) please update, i am dying i love this story so much;)