Reviews for Destiny's Calling
Ahh. I've read something similar to this. But Snape had use the killing curse. God knows how I smirked. Nice story,lad. Keep up the good work
Bananarock509 chapter 13 . 8/29
Oh my god! Don't abandon me! Update soon!
you are a great writter that's why i want you to continue writing this story
it has been along time since you last updated ,dont you think? i want a good update within the next week
AsumeKona chapter 13 . 6/30
Hehe I look forward to the next part. Merlin coming out of the lake with a mythical sword but also furious about the Morgana and Arthur situation. Thanks for the chapter and I look forward to the next!
Shits about to go down yesssssss :D
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 13 . 6/5
I take it with this that Arthur is NOT reincarnated as Draco then? I'm kind of sick of that "twist". I'm a little disappointed Merlin's hostage wasn't Snape, but I think that would've raised too many questions. Anyway, awesome past few chapters, I can't wait to read more.
Don Antonio chapter 1 . 6/3
*ahem*
BRILLIANT!
titan616 chapter 13 . 5/22
It will be interesting when Merlin finally reveals himself to Snape. Things really are getting intense, now Merlin's going to have to save Arthur somehow. His reflections on Arthur during this chapter were a nice touch.
kotomi15 chapter 13 . 5/15
I love it your fic!, is amazing, thanks by work,
I hope and update soon, good luck.
Emrys Waits chapter 13 . 5/14
Wow! I'm so hyped and excited, I literally just tore through all the chapters in one go. I'm glad and relieved to see you updated fairly recently - I hope you update again soon. This is so intense, and now Morgana will return soon, and hopefully Arthur. Something that really stood out to me is how you shaped Slytherin. The character development with Snape and Draco was beautiful, you ignored the stereotypes and revealed the true identity of who they really were. You made Slytherin so that it wasn't cruel, greedy, and selfish, but strong, ambitious, and clever. A beautiful story, my friend, and do please continue. This story has so much potential, and I will wait for the next update like Merlin is waiting for Arthur. ;)
Steph chapter 2 . 5/14
Damn Daniel! How could Morgana have Arthur? Nooooooo... I'm waiting for the reunion!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 13 . 5/13
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODNESSSSSS (and I can just imagine peoples' reactions when Merlin surfaces with a fancy-ass sword XD)
Essylt chapter 13 . 5/12
So Morgana's back. Arthur is? I'm not exactly sure what just happened.
anonyme-inconnue chapter 13 . 5/11
...ARTHUR IS WITH MORGANA, NOOOOOOOOO !
Yay, a family meeting, Arthur must so happy to see her...or not... that can't end well for both him and Merlin, right now, I'm really worried, She is not going to torture him right ? RIGHT ? ..
I knew it would be Draco in the lake since it's the teachers whom choose the treasure...
I love your story and this chapter was awesome :) I can't wait for the next chapter...