Reviews for Destiny's Calling
PaxAmynta chapter 13 . 5/24
Ooo nice twist of events in this last bit, I'm excited to see what happens next. Hope you're doing well though as I see this hasn't been updated in a while. Lovely work with this and hope you are doing okay and are happy :)
They can't really make the table round with a school that size but they could make the four table 'almost' connect at the ends (so they can still sit on boths sides of the table) to make a square, or maybe a bunch of smaller round tables.
This is really good, and I can't wait to carry on reading.
TheGrayWolfHowls chapter 13 . 4/17
Can't wait for the next update
TweakyGhostLover chapter 13 . 4/5
Awwww YAY MERLIN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 4/5
WOOOO GO MERLIN YASSSS DRAGONS awwww THEYRE protecting him
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 4/5
Oh merlin he really will do anything for his mission not that we didn't know that but of course he is in
GO merlin
TweakyGhostLover chapter 7 . 4/5
Oawwww GO professor binns
Awwww GO SEVERUS he wants to help awww he feels bad
Awww YAY GO MERLIN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 4/4
you stupid hat you weren't supposed to reaveal that there was five DONT YOU DARE SAY WHO IT WAS
YASSS GO HAT he just based the song on MERLINS that is awesome this was awesome oh I love it GO hat
Lol go ghosts yass
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 4/4
AWWWWWW HE KNEW HE WAS MERLIN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 4/4
YAAAY HES GOING BACK NOOOO NOT MORGANA
WHAT! You can't end there! Please please please update. I'm begging you please, I'll die of suspense if you don't ;)
Lilyie chapter 13 . 3/16
I really, really hope you continue this! ! ! It's amazing! ! Keep up the good work, I'll be checking in on this story! I love it!