Reviews for Good Company
Fluffybird chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
It would all be simpler(and not) if we only loved one at a time. good chapter
mendenbar chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
The need to believe is a very powerful force. Still, Cam has the better understanding of the situation here.
luckywynner86 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I would've liked to see a convo like this back in season 2 because I have a feeling Cam was thinking something similar during this.
threesquares chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Good for Cam. This is a discussion they absolutely could and should have had. I like the way that all of Booth's reactions were physical. That felt right to me. Very well drawn.
Covalent Bond chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
What I really love about Cam is that she's not afraid to speak her mind or prod Booth when he's in need of a good poke. She's quite rational and pragmatic in her way, which is why this frank conversation feels spot on. :)
bailey80 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Still loving this so very much. And I've always thought they at some point they must have had a conversation like this.
alexindigo chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Thank you! This is exactly why I roll my eyes at Booth's 'I knew'. Because if he did then he was emotionally cheating on both the women he was involved with and Brennan but oh no, Seeley Booth has 'never cheated'. Puh-leeze! Further proof that Brennan has always known and there was a reason she said no that night.

You probably didn't intend for that but thank you in any case. Their friendship is really interesting to read especially considering their sexual history. I wish Brennan could have stayed friends with Sully because they seemed to have stayed a bond beyond the physical imo. Thanks for sharing! :)
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
They were too comfortable as friends with benefits. I think they did use each other as a crutch. They are great friends though.

Another really good chapter. I really like your story.
mendenbar chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Mean Fool's joke! (Yes, I am this far behind. Damned double vision makes it impossible to read very long at a time.)
rynogeny chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I don't have words for how much I love this. I wasn't one of those who really needed to see the moments when the team figured it out, but seeing it through Cam's eyes in this way is just perfect. :)
Fluffybird chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
While I would definitely rather be a participant in such goings on, I get a blast out of seeing others have surreptitious connections too. I love the word surreptitious...even though it is a trifle awkward. I have a tiny life. Enjoyed the chapter. Not only because I have a tiny life.
Pha1ange5 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
*sigh*
O, to have been witness to those early days...
You got my heart aflutter with just a handful of words. :)
bailey80 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Ok this is my favorite so far! And I knew exactly when this was set before I even realized you'd added the date at the top. As much as I was ok with them skipping the first of the relationship ... It's this that I missed, seeing the reactions of those around them.

Hope you plan on doing one for when Cam discovers the pregnancy or maybe right after Christine is born. :)
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 4/4/2013