Reviews for Mayday Parker, Spider Girl
Honestly I found this by pure accident I accidentally clicked on it and I started reading and could not stop and im so happy I did I loved it 100% id read it over and over.
Spider-GirlFanboy616 chapter 29 . 2/4
I loved this whole thing. I got so worked up when it kept seeming Black Widow came back from the . I didn't think she was going to find her dad. I thought it was going to be and Amazing Spiderman type thing where he doesn't figure it out immediately. I'm also happy Harry didn't turn completely bad like in Spiderman 3. I was also shocked to see that Ms. Garcia was with Norman Osborn. Just an amazing story in all. Get it...Amazing? Haha
nekochan1994 chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
I was actually expecting Mayday to drag her down too.
nekochan1994 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
She really needs to tell her mother all of this.
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Did they just have that argument in front of Ben? Why didn't he say anything? He'd make a comment to his dad being a superhero.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Are Harry and Mayday going to be a couple?
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Wouldn't May have said, "You think he's dead?!" Because her mother just stated that she believes he's dead.
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Doesn't she realize that her mother will immediately know its her? Especially since she's using her dad's costume.
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Why did she feel that she needed to follow her father's footsteps?
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
1.) why would she regret being told?

2.) she just left her backpack at school

3.) why isn't Mary Jane interrogating her more about why she skipped school?
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
That's going to be a bitch to explain away
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Why is Harry Mayday's age? How come you didn't use Norman Jr.?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I read this fanfiction three years ago it truly is a great story, it's the one that got me into fanfiction and I really want to read more, I would even go so fare to say it's better than the spider-girl comics.
bookloverimagination chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY ! But NOOOOOO it's over !? OMG this may be one of the best Spider-Man stories I ever read !
shin obin chapter 29 . 5/31/2013