Reviews for The Fading Light
Juststella1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
It saddens me to think that Peeta still struggles with his episodes. What he endured whilst he was Snow's prisoner breaks my heart to the core. But Katniss is there when he 'comes back to her'.

You have captured his 'struggles' beautifully. A great read. Thank you. :)
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Damn that's messed up,Fucking Snow,fuck him.
mansts chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That's a really sweet story. I really like how you describe love, care and devotion between them...
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful. Every part was just so perfect, there's really not much else to say. 3 I just loved it.

xx Abbey
MalTease chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Can your write a multi chapter canon fic please? You are amazing at it and I love the little family you created here. The whole situation, the dialogue and the way you tackled is really ... real :). Thank you!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
aghhhh, peeta! noooo! i feel sorry for both him and katniss. stupid hijacking. the image of the kids at haymitch is hilarious, though, and i like how they manage to build a life together despite all the tragedy.

fave line: Then she'd remember the look on Peeta's face when each of them had been born, and her wondering would cease. Her answer always came back to him. - because yes, there are things in the world worth suffering for.
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is so beautiful, there were almost tears in my eyes.