Reviews for The Wish
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aww loved! Wish we could have a little scene with him being late for work. Wink wink. :0)
S chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Haha, amazing!
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh my! That was great! I kept thinking Effie was going to make an appearance and say something like "it's going to be a big, big day" as a tongue in cheek reference to the movie Big! I'd love more of this! :)
WritingForHugs chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was really well written! I loved the entire piece and I was grinning like a maniac when Peeta woke up with Katniss in his bed :3 I look forward to reading if you choose to continue :D
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Thanks!

I really, really liked this prompt. I was reading it and thought it sounded familar. Yet, it was
done with so much heart and sweetness. Peeta made his wish. He didn't want to be young, he rather
have Katniss in his life and bed. Gotta loved his wish.

Great job! Katniss enjoyed it!
SoThere chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I LOVED "Big". I've really been enjoying the drabbles to this story you posted on Tumblr... any chance you're continuing this? Love the concept.
mackie80 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aw, man, you like to end one shots on cliff hangers, don't you. Lol, well, I enjoyed this one, though I'd love to know Katniss' perspective.
salanderjade chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is my favorite! Absolutely hands down...my favorite!
Not just for the magical feel of it. Not for the descriptive beauty of the boardwalk and the carnival. Not because you used one of my favorite movies for inspiration.

Once again, you prove how adept you are at saying a lot in relatively few words. Seriously...you say with one line what it takes me a paragraph to say.
Long live Zoltar and the little detours that he enables along the way.
mansts chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It's really good)) But i wish you wrote how Peeta actually got his wish))
erraticmuse chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was lovely. As usual
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh, that's too awesome! :) Well done. I especially thought your description of the carnival was very nice. Great job again! I love reading your stories.

xx Abbey
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
hahahaha! i liked this! especially the last bit. lucky peeta. :D
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You did not just end it there! omg! I both hate you and love you for writing this, haha, what a tease!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Really nice cute oneshot!
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I really really love it good job! :)