Reviews for A Twisted Kind of Love
NykyrianKiara chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
I really like the dark Dean, the FBI Cas, and their relationship. Update again soon!
Amanda chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Oh my God...

Just found this today and am after finishing the third chapter - the phone call...

*almost faints* that was extremely hot.

I'm really looking forward to what else is in store for these two. The story you have concocted is amazing so far. Cannot wait to read the rest!
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Brilliant. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
sconesarecool chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Not ashamed to say I cried like a baby. Your writing is perfect T_T
ImpalaAtNight chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Fucking Lucifer! (and add some Sabriel, maybe)
SexyScottishDoc chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I squeal with delight every time I see an update, and curse that I have to wait for another chapter! LOL! I love this story, dang Lucifer sniffin' his nose around!
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Adam is meeting up with someone called LUCI? Aw man, that can't be good. I loved the family-ness of this whole chapter though, it was nice. As for your question, once again I'm just going to have to say whatever you think (again). But I'm all for Destiel smut. :)
ImpalaAtNight chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Gah! Why do you do this to me?!
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
Oh my god, Gabe on a bookshelf... I laughed rather a lot at that. That image is just hilarious! I loved the chapter, as always, and I can't wait for the next one!
ShatteredGlassHouse chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
SAM IS ALIVE?! Wow I did not see that coming. Things have just got extremely interesting. I can;t wait to see where this is heading. :D
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
Sam... and Crowley... and yay, Gabe's here! But Adam's being really creepy. And, um, Sam's back. I am very curious to learn about all that. And still happy about Crowley! :) This is amazing and fantastic and it keeps getting more complicated and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
myrontheotter chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
So yeah... What happened now? I'm at a lost between Adam being creepy (creepier?) and Sam being undead...

I don't backtrack when I read, and I read a shit ton of other fics, so, excuse me if I'm not totally up to speed. XD
Through Space chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
SAM?! What! But...but...HE DIED! *mind blown* i think. How is he alive?! Is there going to be a big teary reunion or is someone going to get shot?

PLEASE KEEP WRITING! GIVE US YOUR SOUL!

Thanks. :)
SexyScottishDoc chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
What?! How could ya leave off at that cliffhanger?! Damn, LOVE this story!
ImpalaAtNight chapter 18 . 9/4/2013