Reviews for 30 Ways to Ask
Ikabi chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I *like* Yoshino in this! (Especially when she was the first one to figure out Minato had a crush on Kushina... and that bit about him being passive-aggressive! WIN.)
Ikabi chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This is just too cute. Gah! Minato!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
i like this story very muchhhhh...hehe. please write more.. minato is soooo cute..hehe.
PyrothTenka chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Oh man, I cannot wait for the painful confessions. Kushina... you're so dense but that's just part of your charm.

Minato... just... good luck, man. You're going to need it. X3 I'll be sitting back here with a bowl of popcorn.

I have one small complaint about it being AU and feels as if you could change all their names and get rid of Kushina's 'dattebane' and no one would even notice it was a fanfiction. But, like I said, it's minor.

Anyway, lovely story, thanks for sharing, hope to see more soon. :3
-Py
Igornerd chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Nice.
Come on Minato, ask her out!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Your writing style is absolutely GORGEOUS. I can't wait for you to update. XD
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Oh, Minato, being dragged into trouble by Kushina. XD
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Minato and Kushina really DO have opposite personalities, but it's so much fun to watch them grow on each other.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Kushina is mesmerizing. No wonder Minato fell for her.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
You are a BRILLIANT writer. The flow of this story is incredible.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is absolutely beautiful.
LaberaiTashio chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for your next update!
Namikaze-sama chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
please update whenever you can _
you got my emotions there when that " inuzuka boy" entered the story.
I'm a nice guy, but I wanted to obliterate that dog-breath's head and cut off his tootsie-roll dick.
_
so please, if you can, refrain the "inuzuka-kushi" moments because im literally dying here.
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Yaaay! u updated ...miato is gonna be in fo the loong ahrd confessions hahah...soo cute . an Obviously Kushina tells it to his face how he likes Kushina...Genius! cant wait for your next update
madara2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is a terrible tragedy but this happens to Black teens all the time. CONCENTRATED POVERTY produces a certain kind of people. The "Black on Black crime is being committed by about 20% of the population and they all come from CONCENTRATED POVERTY! "Black on Black crime is more consistently becoming Black on caucasian crime but you don't want to fix what's broken. The system can have neighborhoods that RUIN young men. Children need to be nurtured but these kids aren't receiving the proper guidance. But no one cares as long as they only kill other Black children.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »