Reviews for Wait, What?
Sue Pokorny chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Ha! Yes, I have met the plot and I'm not impressed. :)) great point- why didn't Kevin just lie? It's not like Crowley could fact check. They wobbled so much between Kevin being ├╝ber intelligent or a basket case. I couldn't keep up. And yes! The stupidity of hiring the witch. Kevin's mom was an idiot. After that she deserved to die. :)). Keep em coming!

Sue
PerennialChild chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Always wondered what the purpose of Naomi spying on the Winchesters was.

I laughed hysterically at the "Pocahontas leaf" bit. xD
decemberdove chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
oh lol, poor Cas XD
ShardsOfTheCrystalHeart chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
"I've figured it out. It's primarily hindquarters, though they've advertised the meat as breast."

Pfft! Um, small question, how would Cas know the difference between chicken breast and chicken ass? XD
decemberdove chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
XD
PerennialChild chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
If I could favorite this story again, I would
Leia 96 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
So I kind of clicked on this because I was bored and nothing looked that interesting and from your summary I had NO idea what to expect - but this was hilarious! I just read the whole thing, and I was laughing the whole time. Great job. I love pieces like this were you can step back and laugh and not necessarily take the show so seriously, and still have it be abundantly clear how much you care about it and the characters.
Sue Pokorny chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Hah hah hah... Good thing Benny appeared fully clothed cuz that would've been awkward. :) And Sam's being delusional again - his posters are more popular? He couldn't even beat Cas in an online poll. Get a grip Sammy. :) Again - fantastic. I shouldn't read these at work, people wonder what I'm giggling about. Shame on you!

Sue
decemberdove chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Seriously, if you keep this up, you're going to kill me with laughter! I'm dying! XD
JudyH chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
The only thing wrong with these little "slice of life" situations is that you're not posting them often enough! I get a kick out of reading each and every one of them.
shirleypositive72 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Burger King, Dean. Oh, I just can't stop giggling. I managed to suspend my incredulity throughout the season, but I find that you are making some very valid plot-hole points.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This is hilarious!
shirleypositive72 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
OMG, I'm rollin' here! So funny!
PerennialChild chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I love this so much. It's so spot on, and makes me laugh at the same time it depresses me. I WANT to like season 8, most of the time I do, too, but there are just so many issues with the storytelling, plot holes and continuity errors...

One thing, though: the impression I got at the end of season 7 was that Crowley DID know Dean n' Cas were in Purgatory, he just wanted them to stay there because he hated their guts. Which of course begs the question, why didn't Sam try to "pump" Crowley for information?
kb18142 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Thanks for this chapter.
I don't know why Season 7 gets so much hate - it was pretty coherent compared to the mess of this season.
Men of Letters? Benny? Abaddon? The trials? Naomi? Aaron and the Golem? Samandriel?
So many dropped balls.