Reviews for Wait, What?
AllShallFade777 chapter 2 . 5/14
Ah, you're killing me (in the "this is so freakin' hilarious way). Totally do one of these for every season...
AllShallFade777 chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh my gosh, I haven't even read to chapter two and I don't care, I'm totally favoriting! This chapter is HILARIOUS and so completely TRUE! It's so true it's actually kind of sad, because when did Sam and Dean lose the ability to look back at everything they went through in previous seasons? Cuz like yeah, the Trial's make Sam sicker the farther he gets (he's freakin' coughing up blood) but yeah no, that's totally going to end well, because nothing ever takes an unexpected turn for the worse for the Winchesters... Curse you, flimsy season 8 plot!
Sue Pokorny chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Ha! Yes, I have met the plot and I'm not impressed. :)) great point- why didn't Kevin just lie? It's not like Crowley could fact check. They wobbled so much between Kevin being ├╝ber intelligent or a basket case. I couldn't keep up. And yes! The stupidity of hiring the witch. Kevin's mom was an idiot. After that she deserved to die. :)). Keep em coming!

Sue
PerennialChild chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Always wondered what the purpose of Naomi spying on the Winchesters was.

I laughed hysterically at the "Pocahontas leaf" bit. xD
decemberdove chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
oh lol, poor Cas XD
ShardsOfTheCrystalHeart chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
"I've figured it out. It's primarily hindquarters, though they've advertised the meat as breast."

Pfft! Um, small question, how would Cas know the difference between chicken breast and chicken ass? XD
decemberdove chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
XD
PerennialChild chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
If I could favorite this story again, I would
Leia 96 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
So I kind of clicked on this because I was bored and nothing looked that interesting and from your summary I had NO idea what to expect - but this was hilarious! I just read the whole thing, and I was laughing the whole time. Great job. I love pieces like this were you can step back and laugh and not necessarily take the show so seriously, and still have it be abundantly clear how much you care about it and the characters.
Sue Pokorny chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Hah hah hah... Good thing Benny appeared fully clothed cuz that would've been awkward. :) And Sam's being delusional again - his posters are more popular? He couldn't even beat Cas in an online poll. Get a grip Sammy. :) Again - fantastic. I shouldn't read these at work, people wonder what I'm giggling about. Shame on you!

Sue
decemberdove chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Seriously, if you keep this up, you're going to kill me with laughter! I'm dying! XD
JudyH chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
The only thing wrong with these little "slice of life" situations is that you're not posting them often enough! I get a kick out of reading each and every one of them.
shirleypositive72 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Burger King, Dean. Oh, I just can't stop giggling. I managed to suspend my incredulity throughout the season, but I find that you are making some very valid plot-hole points.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This is hilarious!
shirleypositive72 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
OMG, I'm rollin' here! So funny!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »