Reviews for Rest
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
So did she see owain or was she blinded by the light
Silver Skura Queen chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
If you are talking about a female, then "blond" is spelled "blonde".
utdfan22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I wonder what exactly that dare from Inigo was, hm?

I really enjoyed this, it's a nice look into a fun couple. And the ending makes perfect sense once you know what's written on Severa's sword. Good work!
Kell chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Haha wow, I never expected this out of a SeveraXOwain one-shot! You captured so many awesome moments in. Really I don't know what to say to this, I just want to acknowledge I love it I guess. You're a pretty amazing writer with amazing ideas. You pretty much got everything. Now I want to write stuff too but I couldn't hold a candle to this, haha. It seriously touched my heart. Keep it up, eevee! 3
Kinwrite chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I...
I...
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aw, this was cute and I really liked the "good dream" last line.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was just adorable. I think I'm officially sold on this pairing now.

I'm glad to see a fic like this that not only keeps Owain completely in character, but shows a softer side of Severa.
FireEmblemMae chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I like this story a lot. Great job! :D
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Dawwwwww. have yet to read their supports. Tsundere girl lol.
Have a nice day!
NotAPieceOfPie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh my god
This brings out the extreme shipper in me
omg omg omg xD
Nocturnea chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awwwwwwww, so CUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I just love SeveraxOwain, ever since seeing their supports they've been my otp. This is the first fic I've seen for this pairing and it's absolutely AMAZING. Thank you so so so so soooooooooo much for writing this! : )
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So cute!
Puniful-TeaKat chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh Grima, this was adorable! I've never done that pairing in my playthroughs, but I think I have to now. Squee I really liked Owain's akward teenage boy-ness, it was pretty cute and quite fitting. I really liked this! Fire Emblem, huzzah!