Reviews for Unchanged
Xanedis chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I liked this. The way you get Severa's persona into the story and the way you integrate Owain's character with your own writing style is intriguing... The innuendo sure was strong in this one, but it was hilarious, both because you wouldn't assume Severa to think that way(although, I assure you, she was totally in-character) and because of Owain's reactions. This was a funny little read, and it is good for what it is.
BethanRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
moree please! I love your OwainxSevera stories, and the backstory to her putting his name on her sword is a really good idea :) keep it up
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Yes! Someone made a Severa/Owain fic! In my game they both married each other (since they were the only children besides Lucina in my party at the time) and their supports were so hilarious and sweet XD Great job keeping them both in character and Severa's behavior around Owain was very tsundere cute! If you plan to continue this I would definitely read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
More please! Or at least more one shots with these two.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awwww, how touching. Nice to see this side of her. This is why I like Severa so much.

Potentially not a one-shot you say? Then more please!
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 3/31/2013