Reviews for On the Outside, Looking In
Scion of Flames chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
your Criminal Minds Shadows within series are just amazing!

Kudos for this epic fic!

Scion out!
14hpgirl19 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Oh snap... Now it's getting real. I hope Strauss doesn't do anything too drastic.

Protective Hotch is the best thing.

Great job!
Thn0715 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
That was INTENSE! I loved every word of it. You could feel the tension and the righteous fury emanating from Hotch in Strauss' office. And then that instant fear when Morgan took a turn for the worse. You pulled so much emotion in so many different directions so fast! It was fantastic!
gabbygirl89 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This was great! I loved it!
CleverPhoenix chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Wow. I definitely don't think Strauss knowing is a good thing, but it'll be interesting seeing how this affects the future encounters. Can't wait to see what happens next!
jgroovydaisy chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Love this.
InkySpectacles chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
This is... really, really good. I can't wait to see where you take this next- sounds like it's going to be interesting! Especially since Gideon is coming back... sounds like it's going to be interesting! The part about them keeping each other "anchored" was especially wonderful; I can totally see that happening! Keep up the amazing work!

-InkySpectacles
ripon chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Loved this! The whole Au series has me totally hooked! The relationship between them is so well drawn and the thought of Strauss finding out add an added dimension. Thank you
EccentricRage chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Holy shit! I have to say, it was lovely seeing Strauss so intimidated. I can't help, however, but to fear what she is going to do. I hope the next one shot comes out soon. I'm addicted to this plot and am thrilled with how extremely well written it is :)
I3charliepace chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
there more right?
TZ23 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
oh this is getting interesting! definitely following this story!
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Gideon's an ass if he goes against Hotch! God I hate Strauss!
Monotufu chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I can't wait for more!
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved this. Honestly, I'm always curious about how the other agents see the BAU, and with the twists to the story, it's become even more interesting. I've never claimed to be a fan of Strauss, but even I want to see how she reacts to this. Can't wait to see the next bit!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
So, Strauss is gonna find out about their mind reading powers? It'll be funny if she got the powers as well... Can you imagine how awkward the mental conversations would be then?
Anyways, cannot wait for more!