Reviews for To Protect Her
YokaiAngel chapter 11 . 11/23/2017
Amazing!~~;
Blemm-chan chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Where is the rest of it? I would like to read more... Onegaishimasu! The story is good! And what happens on his mission? What about the two purebloods?! Please continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Nooooo i want more more i tell u more to demon and through shit around i want fucking just that good
Animeloves33 chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Keep writing! It's already sooo goood! Come on!
gone deleted killed account chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
I've been reading this story the whole day and I finally manged to get through it. I love it so much! Amazing story and I love the Zero ans Yuki pairing! I havent read the manga yet because most people aere saying that its not impressive. Oh well, I'll juat still with glorious stories like this and I mean it. Its truly a awesome story and I love it so much so please update it soon.
TheDragonLovesThePrincess chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I wantz more! this is amazing!
Zeki Fan chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Yay! Zero and Yuuki are finally boyfriend and girlfriend (they've officially become Zeki)
pamianime chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
This is getting goooood :D Poor Yuuki has to spill the beans in exchange for Zero to talk xD I wonder what's up with the professor too o.o

By the way, I saw your disclaimer and just wanted to say Zeki did happen :D They were truly meant to be :D! My beautiful OTP Dx

Hope to see this update soon! It's really great

Till next time,

Pamianime
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
I love it ! Please keep writing more ! :)
MeowymeowmeowXD chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Heyyy just found this fanficy and ITS so cute XD Do update Fasst XP
Analanat chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Update soon! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Punk and Dragon Societies chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH THE ENDING OF BOTH MANGA AND ANIME SUCKED! thank god one person at least agrees with me
EzzieSkull chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
I really love this story :D
I don't really get what you mean about complaining about lemons, though? ':/
CrystalVampire chapter 9 . 10/19/2013