Reviews for Daughter of Samland, Son of Denmark
Loved it thank you
Elricsister chapter 75 . 6/27
Wow, I loved it.
Elricsister chapter 15 . 6/26
If this is the last chapter with Clato, well I want to thank you for being the first to make like them. chapter 56 . 2/17
*on chapter 56 . 2/17
they say that leaving reviews would make your author feel loved. that is exactly what i am doing now. i thank you sincerely for putting the efforts in this wonderful story. you have a way with words and i love how you make your "sexytiems" haha. they are not at all explicit and cringe-worthy. they are romantic and poetic, which is very hard to achieve. keep making people happy. please keep in writing
danydanybb chapter 75 . 10/28/2015
Love love love the story! I've barely put it down since I found it! It was amazing :)
zamorabaggins chapter 75 . 8/13/2015
Fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 75 . 5/21/2015
This was quite the tale. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Though I am one of those readers always asking for more lol (I can't help it). Just wondering why you chose to call the northmen's yearly meeting "The Thing"? Am I correct in assuming Sweyne would be Snow's character? Finnr was awesome, the banter between Finnr, Peeta, and Katniss was very amusing. I guess with the way you left the ending you could always write a sequel. Especially since Kato (Cato) told Peeta he needs to convince Katniss that they need to be King and Queen (I'm guessing, so Denmark doesn't decide to claim the land?). Also thank you for your suggested reads in your last author notes section.
inmyfavor chapter 67 . 9/14/2014
Your story is amazing. In addition to well-written, it's exciting, romantic, hot... The play chess Haymitch is playing with Alma, as you put it in one chap never ceases to amaze me. There is always a twist .
I love how Katniss and Peetaprotected each other while maintaining equality I love them. Both are strong and brave and there is no helpless victim in this story, no damsel in distress.

And most shocking is that they are 75 CHAPTERS in which, as far as I read, the continuity has not failed. It is an impressive achievement. You are very good, congratulations.
inmyfavor chapter 42 . 9/4/2014
"For as long as i live... She lives", you blew my mind on this capter!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/17/2014
actually it was a gesture of respect in the books.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 75 . 7/14/2014
Exceptionally and beautifully written! It's the only story I've favorited on ff.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 70 . 7/14/2014
It had to happen sometime... Sigh. Glad to know how everlark ends!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 56 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story... Such amazing plot! I'm glad it must be told in so many chapters!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Chapter was great but I have to say my favorite part was the note at the bottom! I think I could almost hear it being said. #longliveeverlark