Reviews for Daughter of Samland, Son of Denmark
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 75 . 5/21
This was quite the tale. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Though I am one of those readers always asking for more lol (I can't help it). Just wondering why you chose to call the northmen's yearly meeting "The Thing"? Am I correct in assuming Sweyne would be Snow's character? Finnr was awesome, the banter between Finnr, Peeta, and Katniss was very amusing. I guess with the way you left the ending you could always write a sequel. Especially since Kato (Cato) told Peeta he needs to convince Katniss that they need to be King and Queen (I'm guessing, so Denmark doesn't decide to claim the land?). Also thank you for your suggested reads in your last author notes section.
inmyfavor chapter 67 . 9/14/2014
Your story is amazing. In addition to well-written, it's exciting, romantic, hot... The play chess Haymitch is playing with Alma, as you put it in one chap never ceases to amaze me. There is always a twist .
I love how Katniss and Peetaprotected each other while maintaining equality I love them. Both are strong and brave and there is no helpless victim in this story, no damsel in distress.

And most shocking is that they are 75 CHAPTERS in which, as far as I read, the continuity has not failed. It is an impressive achievement. You are very good, congratulations.
inmyfavor chapter 42 . 9/4/2014
"For as long as i live... She lives", you blew my mind on this capter!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/17/2014
actually it was a gesture of respect in the books.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 75 . 7/14/2014
Exceptionally and beautifully written! It's the only story I've favorited on ff.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 70 . 7/14/2014
It had to happen sometime... Sigh. Glad to know how everlark ends!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 56 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story... Such amazing plot! I'm glad it must be told in so many chapters!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Chapter was great but I have to say my favorite part was the note at the bottom! I think I could almost hear it being said. #longliveeverlark
Peetabreadgirl chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
What an awesome story! I'm glad there are 75 chapters!
iris05 chapter 75 . 4/25/2014
What a great story. You are truly gifted with words. I also enjoyed your plot a lot and didn't want it to end.
janedoe15243 chapter 75 . 3/31/2014
This was an absolutely amazing story! You are one of the most epic writers I've ever read. Stunning! And I also appreciate the warnings before the slightly steamy chapters. Rewrite and publish for yourself you deserve it. Great job!
libaka chapter 75 . 3/12/2014
Loved it! Beautiful job making them real, with motivations and insecurities and determination. This was wonderful to read and I am so glad it was suggested to me!
jadeshand1 chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
STUFF. YAY! I am just thrilled with this story. Your characterizations of Katniss and Peeta are spot-on. That's what makes this story so wonderful. Your writing is such a treat. Thank you.
jadeshand1 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I'm in love with this. Lovely writing!
WhackedB chapter 63 . 1/19/2014
Cue the tears... just a few... but what a horrible position for Katniss to be in...