Reviews for Dusk
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great chapter. I'm so glad that in your world Dean came to understand.
I'm afraid that when Sam jumped into the Cage he felt Dean was glad to be rid of him, and it still breaks my heart.
Thanks for sharing this.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I can't wait!
sammynanci chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Good,good job! Poor Bobby and poor my Sammy!
DBwinchester chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
EEE!so excited can't wait for you to post!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
AW! I love this! :D God, I can't WAIT to read the rest! *U* *U* God, I'm so invested already that I felt a gaping hole when there was no more! SO excited! Rock on! *U*
VampireCari chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Great work. Looking forward to reading more.
VampireCari chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was very well written, and I would really enjoy Bobby's POV. We don't get enough Bobby. Imagine the stories Bobby could tell about teaching John the ropes, back in the day. Hunters wouldn't have had cell phones or lap tops. Research would have been exhausting and communication on a hunt pretty sketchy. Anyway, thank you.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Oh I am looking forward to it. And I will keep a look out for it too. Can't hardly wait
hotshow chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This story was very good. I can't wait to read Midnight. Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I love this.
Drop-Everything-And-Reid chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Love it! Looking forward to the next part!
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I can't wait to see this from Bobby's perspective! :D
mandancie chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
oh wow! This was really good! :) I can't wait for the third chapter! :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I'm so happy to see this from Dean's side. It makes sense that Dean would immediately think of what it was like to lose Sam at Cold Oak, and how his lack of trust and throwing the amulet away would drive Sam to think he didn't matter anymore. Dean has a tendency to react first and talk later. This time, it was almost too late to talk though. Good thing Cas showed up and talked Sam out of it. I don't think Dean realized just how distant he had become with Sam, even before the heaven fiasco. It also didn't occur to him that Zachariah was manipulating Sam's heaven, just like he manipulated Mary, so that Dean would give up and say 'yes' to Michael.

I liked this story a lot. :) I would like to see Bobby's POV, and maybe Cas' as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
go for it..."Bobby's boys" would be interesting if it consisted of a conversation between bobby and cas, talking about the boys