Reviews for Papa Smurf
Momcat chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
This is a cute story with an interesting development of events… What I didn't understand is why Tim wasn't crying anymore asking to go back to his dad Gibbs and brother Tony ? Could he have forgotten them so quickly, being with a kind woman but a stranger all the same ? I guess we'll find some answers in the future pages.. But I loved it !
momcat chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Aawww, this is soo cute ! It's good to be able to read sometimes some funny or light fanfic without having heart palpitations about life or death situations….
Sprig chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
*giggling* that petting farm scene still tickles me pink because just imagine a full grown Tony and Tim doing that. that would just be giggle worthy especially if Tim was saying that to Tony.
Bratling chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
LOL! My now five-year-old niece managed to call 911 on various phones THREE times as a baby. Sooo familiar!
Headbanger Rockstar chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
I read this story and the prequel this week, but haven't been near my computer to leave a review before now. This story was intense from start to finish with the asthma attack and then Mad Mike coming out to take Tim away! Yikes! I love the relationship you have developed between Jethro and Jenny, and I like the different-but-familiar spins you put on all the characters. I love how you even worked Diane "D...ane" into the story :) Great job on this-you're a really talented writer! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Headbanger
HazySunray chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Lol the little anekdote at the bottom was such an anticlimax xD
But the story is so cute and it all develops so smoothly! Love reading family Gibbs stories and this one is just adorable! Really love reading these in my study breaks :D
HSMSupernatural chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter And Story! Love The Boys Getting Covered In Mud!
HSMSupernatural chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter! Can't Wait For The Wedding And To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter! Glad That Timmy Is Back With Gibbs! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter! Glad That Diane Is Doing The Right Thing! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter! Glad That Ziva Found Something! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter! Love How Happy Tim Is Making Diane! Hope That Gibbs Finds Him Soon Though! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter! Glad That Timmy Has Someone Good To Look After Him! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Great Chapter! Glad That They Are Slowing Figuring Out Where Timmy Is! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Great Chapter! Glad That Jackson Is Here! Hope That Timmy Will Be Okay! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!