Reviews for Inner Sanctum
AuroraHybrid chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
Im too lazy to login rn and i dont remember my stuff anyway

ITS BEEN YEARS since i first started reading this and i forgot about it until now! I come back and its done! Im 22 w a whole ass full time job now. I started reading this in Highschool. Im so excited to binge all of Rescue me again and then all of this! Ive always loved this story sm! I cant wait till i have time to relive it to completion
Frajja chapter 51 . 6/12/2018
This was a awesome story. Sad that I read it after you story writing.

Enjoyed life
Frajja chapter 8 . 6/9/2018
Wow ,I am totally enjoying this story.
Crissillis chapter 51 . 4/5/2017
YESH! and congrats Loved it and can't wait till the third one comes out! XD XP XD XP
Empress Gypsy chapter 51 . 3/20/2017
This story was great and I'm goi ng to miss waiting for updates. Will you write more stories?
maria-ioanna984 chapter 50 . 3/17/2017
oohhh man its so beautiful?!i had the best time with this story?!
till all r one
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 50 . 3/17/2017
AWWW! I'm literally crying...this is the most beautiful piece I've ever seen! I can't wait for your final chapter but I'll be sad that it's going to be over...
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 49 . 3/7/2017
OH MY GOD! This chapter is awesome! I woke everyone up fro, squealing with excitement. Good job!
Crissillis chapter 49 . 3/7/2017
Yesh Finally! wooh vortex go get your FEMME!
Crissillis chapter 48 . 3/6/2017
I knew Darklight would have one eventually considering her and Starscreams history LOL, but I'm supper happy for Turbulecne! and sad for her at the same time.
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 48 . 2/23/2017
Aww, how sweet. I hope everything will turn out right for all of them :3

Thank god my favourite moth twins are not in this...
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 47 . 2/22/2017
Uh oh! Chaos coming! Hopefully Vortex hauls his sorry aft to Turbulence's aid soon! This is so good!
MissCHSparkles chapter 46 . 2/14/2017
Great chapter, glad Delta's creators are okay. Poor him, he's got a terrible Sire but he's away from him at least. The next chapter will be very exciting especially with the reaction of the Autobots but at least the Sparklings will be okay, and the femmes.

Feel sorry for Turbulence, Vortex seems like a new Mech, he actually cares about her. Looking forward to more. :)
maria-ioanna984 chapter 46 . 2/14/2017
oohhh boyyyy this is goldddd?!please update!
till all r one
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 46 . 2/14/2017
My heart was pounding throughout this chapter. I almost woke the who neighbourhood with my screams. Good job! :)