Reviews for Dear Nanoha Fans
ChineseGirl101 chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Wow, nice piece of work here.
ChineseGirl101 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I think Fate should be the Thunder Reaper
Kurobane Misa chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Hasn't Nanoha done a pretty good job "befriending" Teana too?
Rausan Vikri chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
You know..
I read OBD about nanoha profile..
OBD say nanoha has power pair top tier DBZ, and more idiot nanoha has power to turn woman be lesbian like nanoha to fate..
CAN YOU BELIFE THAT?

just how CRAZY fans sometime..
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Pretty sure people don't like Touma because he's boring, naive, over powered, connected to *them*-ugh- his friends refuse to see reason as well and he and his manga were just poorly thought out. Just so bleh. Other reviewers have gone into greater depth but still.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
eh don't listen to reviewers like that. Fanfiction itself is practically meant to be AUish. Besides these little letters are pretty entertaining.
JK2809 chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I almost laughed to death when I read the first letter from Fate. I always knew she had balls. Okay, that was below the belt. I'm sure if they (the fanfic writers) do it again they'll have another thing coming. The gender bender would drive me nuts too and I am seriously running out of jokes now. That one was horrible but she is Nanoha's prince after all and...hmmm...give me a minute...okay I don't know what to add anymore. If I think of something I'll just write another review.
Kumi chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Well...Fate in the series you really...weren't given a personality I mean sure you're caring and mother-ly...But who knows how you were like in teen years...Actually wait don't answer that... So people wanted to add a little spice to your personality, Hell even in my NanoFate fics you're either a pimp, arrogant,a complete perv, a shy girl with glasses, a vampire, a lone wolf, void of any personality, a killer, a older sister (of Nanoha, no romantic interaction you were just a loving older sister), A assassin, A butler, half kitty (cat ears and tail while Nanoha was half doggie), A flirt, a demon, death, and, please don't befriend me Nanoha, A cheater (Don't worry I fixed it, I made Nanoha punch you across the face...Knocking you unconscious and having a change of heart...Damn I made you so desperate), even a hero...(made by Precia...Don't worry a lot of my stories she's a caring mother often with Lindy though...)...As for Hayate and Vivio...I think I know how it happened, basically they took the "auntie- like" and turned it lovey dovey...I make any of my fanfics with those two in a "auntie-third care taker" relationship...As for Nanoha...I think I make her mostly the hard to get, shy with glasses, turned cold killer to softy, and a "befriender" I giggle a little everytime she punches you across the face in that manner...I mean as in a playful way...I think I also made Nanoha a tsundere...oh! I also made Nanoha a princess of some sorts...Fate you've been usually a STURDY gal...I mean you had a whip around your throat, while being pulled and still managed to live...Meh... Bottom line is, Fate you're usually a badass-pervert-playful-stoic-shy-manly girl and Nanoha is usually the one to bring you out of the shell...make you "behave"...Oujo-sama...Tsundere...aaaaannnnnddd I lost my train of thought!

-Miyanaga Kumi
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Im deffinitely doing this to naruto sometime...maybe fate/stay night...maybe harry potter.
Jonathan chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Iheart,

Thanks for acknowledging the letter count being wrong.

That said, there is one final thing to fix: one of the letter explanations needs to be removed. The one that, to me, doesn't seem to fit in is the one marked "Letter 20." This is what lead me to originally believe that letter 20 was the missing letter in this chapter.

Good job on this anthology.
Nintendo-Spider151 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Dear Fate, Chrono, Caro and Ginga:
I know, right?

Dear Yuuno:
'Cuz it's fun.

Dear Nanoha;
And Vivio, don't forget Vivio.

Dear Nanoha cast:
And that's only one of many.

Dear author:
It has been a very entertaining story, the extra was very fun. Hope to see more from you in the future.
hot dog285 chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
it's sad that this is the end of the reactions, there's so many more that could be done, like reactions to specific fanfics.
to be honest, you managed to actually write them like they would react, something few authros that I've seen have managed to do.
MangamanZX chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Near Nanoha cast

Kumi chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Another thing...I have a question...
Fate have you noticed the GingaFate around? Any thoughts on that?
I mean Fate I support anyone you chose to be with but...Nanoha is one of the ones that will be with you together...I don't support you two timing girls either. I swear you do that my respect points will drop immensely...No I mean I have 1 tril. points it would drop to like...1 thou...And you see I've noticed you don't fight for Nanoha as much anymore...So people want you to be the man in the relationship like you usually are, and kick some ass for Nanoha!
Kumi chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Hah...NanoFate 2.0 good one...Oh wait...oh...OH! NOW I GETS IT! I'm dumb anyhow...Nanoha and Fate are the original but them two need to finish it off. NanoFate and NanoFate 2.0 3