Reviews for Still Doll
I hate this story!!such a waste of time!
MiLa63 chapter 17 . 4/20
This was such a wild ride! I really liked how you portrayed Caroline's emotionless state, and while it was generally a very dark fic, you had a nice balance with the other characters like Elena, Jeremy/Bonnie/Kol love triangle, and even the presence of Rebecca's snarky wisdom really helped to balance the depressive parts. Really well done and strong development!
saraaaa chapter 17 . 3/28
aw love the kiss at the end such an amazing fic
Good job on this. I think it would be...complicated to write Something where SomEHow Comes back To normal from the bRink of insanity or fRom plain out insanity altogether
MissVictoriaRose chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
This made me cry!
I loved it, but it made me cry.
I don't cry.
But, damn.
That was good.
However Long chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
When Klaus hugged Caroline and said " you ruined me" I totally teared up. That was so spot on for Klaus to say.
LoonyTuned chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
Beautiful. You're a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
Your whole story was nicely plotted until u came to the end of it. It was flat n disappointing. Aftee u made caroline faulty at the end. I really didnt liked tht.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Lol... I love when her friends are shippers in tics.
Nolongerafan chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Great, fun, and exciting story. Very creative and entertaining. I'm not too happy with TVD/TO this season (or even last season) and this story as well as many other Klaroline stories have made up for the disappointments the tv shows are bringing. Thank you for writing this and sharing your talents with the rest of us. Please write more klaroline!
Clarity23 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Oh well, I didn't intend to comment this story until I'm finished but I can't resist. Humanity-void Elena speaking shipper? I laughed my ass off at her comments. The rest of the two chapters I've read are awesome as well!
KolMyLove chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I love this story! Awesome job! It's so good I already and I just got into it! Shipper Elena is genius :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Super Cool Story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Great story, loved the ending. I love Bonnie and Kol but I'm glad you left them dead. It kind of gave more meaning to the end of this story.
MsCindz chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
This totally made me cry. This story gave me so many feels. I just read all of it, and I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm done.