Reviews for Still Doll
LoonyTuned chapter 17 . 5/4
Beautiful. You're a brilliant writer.
Your whole story was nicely plotted until u came to the end of it. It was flat n disappointing. Aftee u made caroline faulty at the end. I really didnt liked tht.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Lol... I love when her friends are shippers in tics.
Dreaserrano chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Great, fun, and exciting story. Very creative and entertaining. I'm not too happy with TVD/TO this season (or even last season) and this story as well as many other Klaroline stories have made up for the disappointments the tv shows are bringing. Thank you for writing this and sharing your talents with the rest of us. Please write more klaroline!
Clarity23 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Oh well, I didn't intend to comment this story until I'm finished but I can't resist. Humanity-void Elena speaking shipper? I laughed my ass off at her comments. The rest of the two chapters I've read are awesome as well!
KolMyLove chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I love this story! Awesome job! It's so good I already and I just got into it! Shipper Elena is genius :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Super Cool Story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Great story, loved the ending. I love Bonnie and Kol but I'm glad you left them dead. It kind of gave more meaning to the end of this story.
MsCindz chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
This totally made me cry. This story gave me so many feels. I just read all of it, and I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm done.
TEHNOvjeverica chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
The ending is beautiful. Thank
Clara chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Wonderful story :)
Cassie chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
You just legitimately made me cry. I was tearing up there at the start then Caroline's POV came and the tears really started rolling. I am thankful for that hopeful undertone to it all. Plus that promise kiss is sweet and oh so meaningful. It's a promise for the future and I love it!

Seeing the ghosts though, had me bawling again. Can I just say thank you for emphasizing the bonds of the Mystic gang here. They are an amazing group of friends and thank you for highlighting that. I will be looking forward to your future fics. I just love how you write Klaroline. I also thoroughly enjoyed the in depth look into aspects of Caroline. Thanks again for writing this amazing story!
AnnaTom23 chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
OMG! It was an amazing fic. I loved it and especially the happy ending because usually such fics don't have happy endings but this was perfect. This was good, you are good at writing :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
This story lacked ALoT of klaroline
justine chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
i love the ending ! very poetic and kind of tragic in a sense !
i was going to say update another chapter but this story
comes to its end !
hope to see another one soon