Reviews for Still Doll
Klaristar chapter 1 . 2/26
He's gross. I hope Klaus kills him.
Raiam chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Great story :)
Raiam chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Definitely liking your Caroline without humanity It comes close to how they wrote her in the show, too.
Raiam chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Now I'm really interested to see how everything will play out with Caroline's humanity turned off!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I hate this story!!such a waste of time!
MiLa63 chapter 17 . 4/20/2016
This was such a wild ride! I really liked how you portrayed Caroline's emotionless state, and while it was generally a very dark fic, you had a nice balance with the other characters like Elena, Jeremy/Bonnie/Kol love triangle, and even the presence of Rebecca's snarky wisdom really helped to balance the depressive parts. Really well done and strong development!
saraaaa chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
aw love the kiss at the end such an amazing fic
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
Good job on this. I think it would be...complicated to write Something where SomEHow Comes back To normal from the bRink of insanity or fRom plain out insanity altogether
MissVictoriaRose chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
This made me cry!
I loved it, but it made me cry.
I don't cry.
But, damn.
That was good.
However Long chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
When Klaus hugged Caroline and said " you ruined me" I totally teared up. That was so spot on for Klaus to say.
LoonyTuned chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
Beautiful. You're a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
Your whole story was nicely plotted until u came to the end of it. It was flat n disappointing. Aftee u made caroline faulty at the end. I really didnt liked tht.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Lol... I love when her friends are shippers in tics.
Nolongerafan chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Great, fun, and exciting story. Very creative and entertaining. I'm not too happy with TVD/TO this season (or even last season) and this story as well as many other Klaroline stories have made up for the disappointments the tv shows are bringing. Thank you for writing this and sharing your talents with the rest of us. Please write more klaroline!
Clarity23 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Oh well, I didn't intend to comment this story until I'm finished but I can't resist. Humanity-void Elena speaking shipper? I laughed my ass off at her comments. The rest of the two chapters I've read are awesome as well!