Reviews for What If
Guest 1 chapter 28 . 3/29
Hey boo I'm back. Damn this chapter was good af and I'm turning 16 soon soo But update when you can don't be too hard on yourself bc you're doing fine.
Diva32 chapter 28 . 3/11
Very sad and mad u left it at a cliffhanger I NEED MORE
kennedy chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Woooooowww its been the longest time I waited 4 a yea checked back every month 2 c if u updated in this chapter u left me sad and wondering what happened u came back with a bang thank u 4 that cause if u didn't I would be like wow I'm done ewith this story I've been reading this story since...the first time u actually published it I'm glad ur back now I'm probably 1 of the oldest readers tho lmao yeah but I'm glad ur back but since now ur back u definetley need 2 update more bring back the characters u had that always had us readers laughing like crazy OK u have 2 do that but thnx 4 coming back we missed u and love h
DazzlinPinkLemonade chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
OMG I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED
Guest chapter 27 . 6/24/2015
Ohhhhh myyy mind has officially exploded I LOVED this story, it gives me life. From the random commercial break to the window plot twist...honestly Im speechless. I literally screamed, laughed, and now my family thinks I'm crazy hahha A plus plus x 149900009999 times google on this story
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
do you have multiple personality disorder bc the way you have other people like star and billy is actually extremely creepy
Raven NeverMore chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I love CeCe and Logan's insult battles. :)
Raven NeverMore chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I love how Rocky is trying to deny her feelings for Logan, I think we all do things like that, it makes her seem like a real person, back to reading. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
Please update
THE BoSs chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Yayz! You're finally back! I didn't have to reread the story. On a random note, boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy justin beiber boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy. Can you find the girl? (No offense to girls because I'm one. Someone just sent me this in an email and I thought you might enjoy it.) Until next time, PEACE OUT AND HAVE A GREAT SUMMER PEOPLES!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
write some chapters for this story
Fire chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
( me chanting ) update! update! update!
Fire chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
KEEP GOING THIS AWESOME! ME FAN OF THIS
Junatina chapter 27 . 5/22/2014
OM! I Loved this chapter! Update! :D
UrielyALoser chapter 27 . 5/16/2014
Rocky- what the hell? Do you not know the girl code?! EVERY GIRL HAS GOT TOO KNOW THIS: SISTERS BEFORE MISTERS.

I don't care if I liked a guy that my best friend hates, if he is being disrespectful and rude to her- HE WOULD BE LONG GONE. Who the hell lets some dude call your best friend (like a sister) a "cunt"?! Very disappointed in you Rocky Blue. Very disappointed. I expected a lot more from you.
Shaking my head. ( -_-) (-_-) (-_- )

Great Chapter btw. :)