Reviews for Scars a Doctor Can't Heal
jazzhandz chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I've been following this story since I found it last year. I just want to say I love it... and really hope you update soon :)
Evil.Little.Kittys chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Ohhh so cute :D I Love Bones and Serena- they are just so perfect!
Are you going to follow the main story lines or are you going to make it AU? I'd like to see how protective Bones is of the little ol' lady! :)
idonthaveauser chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
OMG SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
Lucky Strike's alter ego chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Please update! I love this fanfiction!
moonwhiteangel chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Please update soon :)
Evil.Little.Kittys chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Oh this chapter was so sweet :D I just love it
moonwhiteangel chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
How cute! I always thought Bones would lighten up if he had a girlfriend :) Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
McCoy has brown eyes.
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Hehe mcoy is so damn cute, and pair him up with Serena and that's just one of the cutesy couples ever!
royalpinkdogs chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
yepp-McCoy deserves a good woman. He is so marvelous! Keep on telling this great story-I'm enjoying it! (just to be accurate, though-Karl Urban has hazel/brown eyes. It was DeForest Kelley who had the great blue ones!)
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter!
Vanillastar chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Awwww!

I love your story! Leonard is my favorite Star Trek character! It also helps that Karl Urban is extremely good looking!

I hope you update soon! I would love to see more cute moments between those two!
Ox King chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
This is a very cute story. I'm enjoying it very much. Please keep up with the good work.
GoldenWolf25 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Love the McCoy/OC pairing. Your story is well written and I like how the characters interact with each other. Can't wait to read what will happen on the observation deck between the two.
Trekkie2 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more. Thanks.