Reviews for Hellfire
5-STAR chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Awesome story love overprotective daddybats
Guest that reads chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
Sorry for not reviewing last chapter! I loved this story so much! Sweet ending. Kinda happy The Judge died! Loved it! Super awesome great story!
StarGirl26 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
This was really one of my favorite storys and it's so well written.
I just loved it. You are a relly great writer :)
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Aww, so cute ALL THE FEELS! Really lovely chapter and fanfiction! Excellent work!
Stronger123 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Awesome story!
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Loved It
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
I think the ending was a little too quick, kind of rushed, but I've really enjoyed this journey with you :)

When will the sequel be up?
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Highly interesting!

Sorry for all the questions, but what did Robin mean when he asked Kid Flash to tell his (Robin's) parents that he loved them?
Remmy18 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Does that mean no sequel? Either way, this was a great story!
A chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Shoot I didn't read the authors note. This cant be over nonono I feel so dumb. Next time I will read the authors note anyways I'm happy my little bird is safe for now
A chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Romania *face palm* I should of known. The judge isn't dead I just know it. Update soon even though I don't want this story to end
Twin Fox Tails chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Aaaand it's over! Everything worked out in the end- wow, though, we really got to see how unstable the Judge was. He must have had such a rough past to turn out that way... Still, I'm glad the Team and Batman got their little bird back!

Excellent story! And by far the best updating eveeeeeeerrrrrr!
BrienneJamie chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Love! But Because I'm Creepy I Wish There Was More Judge Being "All Over" Robin...Dick...! LOVE GREAT STORY BYE!
thespeedfxrce chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
I liked the way you ended things. Yayy BatFam moment! I'm a little sad it's over. I'm happy that no one really killed Judge, I mean technically.
Constructive Criticism:
Just some spelling errors
thespeedfxrce chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
I love this story! So suspenseful!

Constructive Criticism:
You have a lot of "..."s in this chapter... like... a lot. Not just in the dialogue, but outside of it as out for that.
I was kind of hoping Dick and Bruce would have a Batfam moment here. I was a little disappointed. I was hoping for some more DickBruce emotional moments. I feel like you may have rushed through this chapter a bit.
A couple of spelling mistakes, but nothing too major.
(I'm not trying to sound mean, like I said, I dig this story)
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »