Reviews for Dear Miss Expert
Honoria Granger chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I could see Jareth approving of a tat for Sarah as long as it had something to do with him and with ownership. An owl tramp stamp, perhaps. He'd like that a lot, I bet.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Interesting. If she got a tattoo I wonder what it would be of. Anyways, nicely done.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Oh boy. She shouldn't make a comment about the sun and such. Still though, it's interesting. The first few letters seemed normal and happy but whenever Sarah mentions something out of the ordinary (owl, wind) there seems to be a hint of fear there. It's interesting. Course, I could be adding that in in my own mind.
Amused and curious,
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Haha. Well it could be worse glitterwise. It'd be interesting to see at the very last chapter how the 'expert' reacts to these letters.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
This is an interesting story. I haven't read anything of this sort before and I have to say, I am enjoying it. My memory of Labyrinth is a bit foggy though so I might get this wrong but that random owl... that's the Goblin King right?
BrittanyMariie chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
gery900 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
OK there is no denying that it's Jareth following her. And it's so sweet in a creepy sort of way.
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Would that saying/proverb/cliche/bromide be "A bird may love a fish, but where would they live?"
Fun premise, btw.
gery900 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I think Jareth is invisible.
Kytherea chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Hmm. I would think pirates would be modestly clean, being in and out of all that water. And then getting rained on on those open decks.
TBsInsight chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I really like these, keep it going! I like them because they're amusing an funny. I haven't seen any typos. And I think that Jareth is definitely being villainous here since songs are running through her head ;) Oh Jareth...what is anyone going to do about him?
supermegafoxycho.yall chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This feels like she is writing in a diary pretending to send it to Miss Expert rather than actually mailing the letters, which makes sense, given Sarah's imagination. (Of course, I could be wrong)
Oh, really, Sarah? Are you certain it is the GLITTER that bothers you about his attire? ;)
gery900 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
He is being mischievous.
Next to Something chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
The glitter! It's everywhere! haha Cute installment! Well done!
Next to Something chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
The smell always seems to kill the romance of pirates, doesn't it? And girls in the Laby fandom are obsessed with Jareth's scent, so he's probably winning here!

I really like this idea you've had. A cute insight to Sarah's mind!