Reviews for Akoshta: Past's Problem
all forms of fluff chapter 15 . 4/13
DAMN! I hate that, that happened to Faith but it really made for a gut punch for the closing. On to what I think is the last of the Akoshta seriers
Shebebad chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
Thank you for NOT putting Faith too work at the DMP. I would think the _council_ would help her (eventually) with school as well.
The way you are writing Dru is creepy. Even though she hasn't had much too say, so far, she seems like she's _powerful_ and Harm works as her not-to-bright sidekick.
Shebebad chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Just wanted to say _thanks_ for bringing Faith back and for writing such entertaining ff. I'm looking forward to how Faith, Dru and Harm will be utilizing her.
I've enjoyed the first two stories and look forward to reading the next as well. I have one question: Wouldn't b/s get extended lifetimes being their part demon? Inquiring minds wanna know...
overbooked chapter 15 . 9/24/2002
No. No way. What do you mean, you're taking a break from Akoshta? No breaks allowed following cliffhangers! OK, maybe a day or two, have to watch the new Buffy and Enterprise eps., I guess, but then you get right back in there and write the sequel! Please? (Imagine trembling lip and mournful eyes.)

Oh, loved the bit about the Watchers arguing over whether Buffy's death would call another Slayer.
Eris Jade Black chapter 14 . 9/22/2002
i crown you Kaylorin, Queen of the cliff hangers...lol i loved the story, i would love it if you wrote another story as part of the Akoshta series, but i do know that it takes time to write these stories and not everyone has time to do so...good luck with your other stories...
claudia79ad chapter 13 . 9/21/2002
You're evil! First you make me like Faith again, and then you kill her! how is that fair? Oh well, lets get Richard and Michelle to the Hellmouth ASAP!

Gretchen
Iris chapter 13 . 9/18/2002
Hmmmm...Faith's dead. Can't say I was expecting that so soon...would have liked to see her reconcile a little more with the Scoobies. Speaking of the Scoobies...What are they thinking? Dawn hasn't shown up and no stops to think Drusilla, time warp, key? Just goes to show that they have grown too comfortable and need to be shaken awake again! Looking forward to the next chap.
Bloodluvingirl chapter 13 . 9/16/2002
Hey! Just because I don't reveiw every chapter, doesn't mean I don't like what your doing. Please keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2002
Great story! So far I think that this is my personal favorite segment of the series.I am really enjoying were this is going. On a personal note I would really like it if you wrote more about the whole vamp situation between buffy and spike because not that many people seem to be able to pull something like that off very well, but you've got it down! Please keep updating!
Fader chapter 11 . 9/10/2002
So far, so good. And I vote for human Buffy and Spike, not vampy.
claudia79ad chapter 11 . 9/9/2002
Okay, I had to think long and hard about this, but I'm going to go with Super power B&S. My main reason is the fact that if they are both human stuff like jobs and kids could be in their future, which is what I think Buffy and Spike deserve. Also the whole hunt Dru and Harm in the daylight thing is an added bonus.
Kelley chapter 10 . 9/9/2002
Great story! I's Kelely from the Cross & Stake. Keep writing before you kill me with suspense!
claudia79ad chapter 10 . 9/8/2002
God I love this story! It's taunt and exciting, and yet you never lose sight of the character's personalitys. As for this being the end of a Akoshta, all I have to say is Never! I could (and have) read every single part over and over!
Dreamzone chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
This is getting interesting but I can't work out what Dru and Harm are planning...

Keep up the good work and update soon please!
Iris chapter 8 . 9/6/2002
Hi! This is the first time I am reviewing, but I have read the other two series too. You're doing a great job, love the mystery. And Dawn with the earplugs was hilarious...! Can't wait for the next part!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »