Reviews for Raven's Mother
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Glad you did not tell about Malichor he should rot in the underworld.
Generator X chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
just so you know, Raven's real name is Rachel Roth. just a piece of trivia.
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Such a beautiful ending. I'm glad I found this story. I've always hoped Raven and Arella could get a mother-daughter relationship after "The End"
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Very good
Butterfree chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Not bad at all! I think you could split the paragraphs so it's not only easier to read, but let's the reader pause inbetween so the story doesn't seem like it's rambling as much. Other than those small stylistic peeves, great fanfic!

Butterfree chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Whoa, haha. Beast Boy sure knows how to get into awkward situations.

Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is awesome!
madman42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Interesting story so far! More soon please!
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Well then I guess I'll direct this review to the writer, although the editor should have picked up the small mistakes.

The first few paragraphs were really good and set the scene well. Then in the opening Arella scene, it felt rushed. I know you wanted to get to the main meat of the story, but even so. Then Arella came to Jump City. I know this is a fictional piece, but a guy was prepared to possibly rape and kidnap her to sell her on the black market? And all in broad daylight? It seemed a little too much like you needed a quick bad guy to make a point. Again, you did it to get BB into the picture, but I think perhaps you overdid it.

Once you got where you were going, i.e. the meeting of BB and Arella, it became more relaxed and I could feel that it wasn't a rush. This was when I think it just became more enjoyable as it felt like you were enjoying writing it more.

So overall, aside from some rushing, I enjoyed it and shall follow this story. Let's keep the chapters flowing.
Kekejo99 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013