Reviews for Then There's Three
omg loved, write more
pettersoderberg01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Best. Ending. Ever.
carlita290591 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
please update! a second part, where Gendry has a girlfriend
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
this shouldn't be a one-shot. Period.
A chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was really good!
t0-see-with-eyes-uncl0uded chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was fabulous. but as it is a one shot of course it has to have a completely unresolved ending. :)
Scribomaniac chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really liked this story, but I wish it wasn't a one-shot!
peaches74 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
absolutely looooved this. is a chapter 2 in the works?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love it. I am a diehard Arya/Gendry shipper. I also how you added Ned but didn't make it seem like Arya didn't like Ned. I have read so many fics where Ned and Arya are together but Arya doesn't really like him. So this is one of my favorite fics in a while.
rubini25 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
this was a intresting and tragic short story, gendry loves arya but she is with ned and don't have any feelings for him, I hope she was lying because i rather like her beeing with gendry then ned, and she just didn't want to hurt neds feelings. and gendry got punched, I think he deserved it for trying something with his best mates girlfriend thats just not right ; )
Last but not least I hope you write a sequel where gendry gets his chance, preety please ; )
starknakedgendry chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I hate you (no I don't). This gave me fuzzy feels. But I died at the end because I want the stor to keep going :'( And I want them together (I have a lot of wants, don't mind me). But yes, you've again successfully given me fuzzy Gendrya feels.
Thank you! :*
xxsupernaturalgalxx chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Loved this sooo much :D
The Mad Writer of Brooklyn chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aww, this is kinda sad, but also really sweet! I love it!
AuroreMartell chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aha I loved it! Thank you so much! Will you be continuing?
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was amazing
Loved how you wrote this
Poor Gendry and Ned