Reviews for Family is Family
Awesome Music chapter 16 . 5/17
Yes! Finally, another story that talks about Asura being Death The Kid's brother! There's not many out there except ones that just hint it or search has failed me again. -_- I just finished this and after finishing to type this review, I will definitely search and read your sequel, Requiem Of Masess! And for the people who's thinking I'm everywhere, I'm just a big follower of many series. :)
From,
Awesome Music (Why did I make my name that? Sounds ridiculous! )
moonshroom420 chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
I feel oddly obliged to root for Kid and Asura just living happily and crazily together.
moonshroom420 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Oooooh interesting
moonshroom420 chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
oh crap
moonshroom420 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Uh ohh
moonshroom420 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Running and hoping for the best is a good plan
moonshroom420 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Dunno why... but I really really really like Kid/Asura rivalry.
moonshroom420 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
YAAAY
moonshroom420 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Eeep! This is so good
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
OMGS AWESOME
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Interesting...I'm intrigued, (even after reading that rather not-nice critique in the reviews). That being said, there are a few grammatical errors. Maybe you could revise them with a beta sometime?
DTK chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Sugoi
omg chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
no... NO! dont eat the soul!
SookuSeianio chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Great fanfic! I know some songs to listen to while reading this, Awake and Alive by Skillet or New Divide by Linkin Park
HumanSoulEater88 chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
You work has a lot of bad grammar and punctuation, but the plot here is really great. Love reading this fanfic! The whole time I am reading this I am saying "KID NOOOO" in my head. This has to be THE best fanfic ever! Asura... (I start fangirling over him and Kid)