Reviews for Locked in my heart in a corner apart
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Yay! Harry potter reference! :D also, this story was brilliant! I'm so glad you had that last little scene (but I can't believe rose looked at the end of the book, gosh! You can't just do that!)
the midnight requiem chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Okay, this is fantastic. I really love the fact that it shows both River and Rose in a good light. Due to the super hardcore shipping in this fandom, it's always River or Rose. Most stories bash one of the characters or make one insanely jealous. I honestly don't understand why the two can't both love the Doctor and the Doctor love both in return in different times and different ways. I absolutely love the characterization here and it's just perfect. I don't know if I made sense with my explanation, but I just wanted to point out how amazing this piece is because it pretty much sums up how I feel about the two pairings in one fic. Thank you so, so much for this.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Purely spectacular. I used to be a big Ten/Rose fan, and even though I've moved on to Eleven/River (oh, how I've moved on), I still don't like hearing people bash Ten and Rose. So I really like fics like this, and you did a very good job with it.

Loved the end. That was hilarious.
X-synnister-X chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is one of my fav stories i've ever read! love the ending albus Severus :').. but yea absolutely brilliant :D
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh my goodness. That last sentence. I died. Then came back to life. Not sure how that happened.
dinosoprano chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was so sweet and so funny!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Nicely done. I like the little glimpse of regular life for River and Eleven.