Reviews for Believe
Sarah Hyuga chapter 1 . 3/10
awww i love cute ending
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Not exactly awesome, but it was... Okay. This pairing is pretty rare... I've seen you write better, though. Nice idea.
F chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This one needs a sequal... IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD!
I love HidaDei. They are so cute togheter!
LunaFaustus chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was sooo good!
And there was NO WAY that that was a waste of my time at all!
I consider it time well spent!
Keep up the good work ;D
love, LunaFaustus 3
yaoi-s-gr8 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this was awesome i give it two thumbs up!
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'll go 'awww...' xD
love the naughtiness in it! Even their SPEECH is sexy as fuck! Thanks for entertaining me!
Alexei liqueur chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Believe me when I say that it was not lame,I just saw five minutes From my sister Show .. that was very lame,I mean, they were standing in the middle of a burning room As if they had just realize they love each otherif it were me i wall throw boyfriend into the fire and fled,But again, this is what you get when you watch Indian drama(over size romantic)either way I liked the Dei-eate (cause he has four mouths!)I think he will woke up tomorrow and he bruised,This is what happens when you hanging around with Hidan *
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
awww oh my it was terrible so good *sniffles* cried a few tears. Oh my so good too good...*excuse me*
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
*fans face* ... oh, my...

I am speechless... really...
But kudos... you never fail to please my senses... :)
Blimey chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I thought the beginning was a bit disjointed but getting further in I was fully absorbed well done, this is fabulous.
FluffyIsEmo chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I liked it Metti! I can agree that it is extremely sweet. But, I think that's just perfect thou. To me Dei is more fragile and wouldnt like rough sex lol. So Hidan being nice and sweet is okay, when he's with deidara :). I did notice That Hidan didn't really swear at all. I truely enjoyed it, as o do all of your awesome writing :3. VERY excited for your next one
Pinkyni21 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Simply amazing work. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're a wonderful and talented writer.
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh... My... God... What compelled you to write something so... so... Mind-blowing? I don't know why I ever think I'm going to get used to this because I know I'm not. You're just so amazing and I just can't even get used to it. Hell, I can barely type properly. I'm really trying to focus on typing and even then I have to go back and make sure I'm writing the right thing. Haven't you learned yet that nothing you ever write is a waste of time? If anything it's a work of art! Haha, Deidara would like that one, ne? But seriously though This is fucking amazing. And really, really sweet. y'know, as sweet as Hidan can get. I absolutely love it. You know I do. How can I not? I love everything you write.
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Like Deidara, I simply ADORED this heavenly smut XD

So much I had to stop halfway and take a break ;p

Perfection as always and you always get Hidan down to a T...and LMAO with him and Deidara's mom. That grin is just irresistible XD

Perfect pairing to read on my birthday...its made my day so far :3
Athenodorie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
wow *-*
hot and romantic, i love it X3
Hidan and Deidar are so sweet together.
So i can't stop an 'awww' ;)

(sry for bad english ')