Reviews for Wayward Hearts
Danielle chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Wow that was an amazing story i just loved it so much and it felt like i was reading a book. i even cried at some parts. beautiful pairing by the way.
Danielle chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
mrboogie94 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
oh my *_* YES
Neon765 chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
I've never really wanted to read a Sora/ Izzy fanfiction before but... This was beautiful, I loved it alot! Neon765
Unquixotic chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
I loved this story! except for the fact that Kari ended up Ken, and Davis was dating Yolei at one point in the story. you should of had Davis and Ken switch roles.
Jackson Key chapter 14 . 1/2/2007
i can sum it up in one word. Excellent. That has to be one of the best stories ive ever read. i mean it
DigitalAngel4U chapter 14 . 6/15/2005
This has to be one of the most touching and realistic stories I've ever read in the Digimon fandom. And where others tried to make this couple work and failed you suceeded and I congratulate you. It was great and you showed them actually falling in love. Truly precious! Great job and you can definitely find this on my favorites list.
clara larenzo chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
Definately the best story on this entire site!

You are a great writer!
clara chapter 14 . 5/2/2005
this is the best story on this entire site!

keep writing, cuz you are amazing
Finnmon chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Wayward Hearts is a sweet story about Sora and Izzy, who get into the same college. Lowrider hits the Jackpot when he starts their relationship from friendship into being lovers. But they still remain friends before all. There aren't many stories out there that have such an emotional level as this one. Bravo. I say it again, BRAVO!
KhakiBlueSocks chapter 14 . 4/21/2004
Interesting...very, very...Interesting! Sora and Izzy doing the Fooly Cooly...it's a first for me (and for them). The story is excellent! Quite out of the ordinary! No real complaints...actually...no complaints at all! Keep up the good work!
Rumpleteasza chapter 14 . 2/29/2004
Why... WHY hasn't this story gotten hundreds of reviews...? I clicked on it on a whim, just wanting an Izzy-based story more than anything. I always had a soft spot for Soshiro, but I never thought it was really very plausible. But this was just... something else.
Everything you write is so real and identifiable that I just couldn't stop reading it until I finished it. The realism you put into developing their relationship reminded me of me and my own boyfriend, and got me a bit misty for a moment :) It's so refreshing to find an author that can write a decent length fic that succeeds on the merits of its own plot, without having to throw in token action or drama to keep up the reader's interest. You write with tact and empathy, warmth and humour, and I am so, SO glad I found this story.
Keep writing, because is a better place for as long as you do.
R x
Gin chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
i have read alot of stories but i just have to say this is the best one i have ever read you have alot of talent i hope i see more of you writings soon
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 14 . 10/29/2002
I don't know *why* I thought I reviewed the final part of this fic! I'm so sorry that I was late reviewing.

I love what the two are hinting and with the way this fic turned out I can actually see it happening.

The bond you created with the two of them was done perfectly!
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 13 . 10/2/2002
lol Mistletoe thing. Aww, why didn't ya have Matt catch him! _ lol

Kawaii! The Christmas gift stuff was *so* cute! I'm glad he took Hiroshi's advice. And I like the relevane of the locket and Wayward Hearts Haiku and stuff. Very cute. _