Reviews for Wanted
This would be a great movie! I really enjoyed this story. I hope you keep on writing, you'll definitely going somewhere!
Alexlc chapter 24 . 1/31
Seriously they died. WTF? I hate sucks endings. Grrrr
Lisablackroses chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
I finished your story this morning and I was stunned for a moment by the way you ended this story. At one side I found it really irritating but I don't mean it in a bad way. Just the way that you don't want you favorite characters to die. But I also wanted to give you a compliment for ending it this way. There are not many writers who even dare to write an ending like this. I love your stories and I hope that you will keep writing for a long time!
Vinaa Belikova chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
I loved reading this... but the ending actually was unexpected.'they both Died?' i can't really believe it, it was so soon after their confessions... anyways, i loved this story so much... and i really wanna sort of write a sequel to it.. like being re- born or something.
UghImPissed chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Hmmmm well why?! I hate u
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
Outside of the cemetery stod a couple, both looking at the broken man.
"Maybe-" the woman started.
"An other day milaya." The man answered.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
I am extreamly depressed now. I loved this.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
You killed them? I read 24 chapters in 2 hours just so you could kill them?
Rakhila87 chapter 24 . 4/24/2015
I hate that it was a bitter sweet ending and it made me cry so much but it was a beautiful story.
StarKitty chapter 24 . 4/20/2015
Wow. I'm totally mad at you but I loved it! I'm totally crying right now it's so true how you ended it. Real love is forever at least they confessed before it was too late they died knowing assurance that their love would be forever even everlasting. I'd rather them die together then live apart. So thank you it was a perfect read something I haven't had in along time.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
You broke my heart
Grapesoda77 chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
I loved this story by especially the ending! I really liked how you killed them both together probably more than if you would of had them live! :)
Ali Daisy chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
Wow...ok I haven't reviewed stories in a very long time which is really bad I know but this I had to leave my thoughts with.
Dont even know if you read these reviews anymore but wow, that ending- I'm not complaining but did not see it coming one but, especially as I just read your lovely happy ending in man mans world lol
It was very fitting, they were both criminals and in the end of the day even though their life sounded so exciting and their love was so passionate they killed people and they had to meet their end...but wow I was so loooking foward to them getting their jiggy on in their privet island lol
Wow, brilliant and realistic ending, even though it killed a part of me it was truly beautiful.
Mannnnnn still can't beleiev it, gonna go cry now
Thank you for an amazing story, Rose was so kick ass, I'm glad she found love, this is such a brilliant story for Rose, you wrote her really well...
But yeah gonna go cry now lol Xox
Jessibarrios chapter 24 . 1/10/2015
Ohh this was good. Thank you
But sad :(
But realistic like you said
blondjinjit chapter 24 . 12/25/2014