Reviews for Wanted
KaralettVAddict chapter 24 . 8/8
wait. something just occurred to me... HOW LONG WAS STAN THERE? TF DID HE COME FROM?! Did he follow Rose? And if so, did he just sit back and watch their fight and wait til the happy ending to be all like "PSYCHE!" ? OR did he just show up late out of thin air not knowing what the fuck?
KaralettVAddict chapter 24 . 8/8
I didn't see that coming. I cryed and it hurt to read that and see it in my minds eye! I get how it ended. But I like to picture them in a better place together. I thought he was speaking at their funeral and I expected to see the rest of the gangs reactions. But it was a simple and to the point epilogue. It was unpredictable and DAMMIT I'm still crying! I wanted them to live and see the island near Thailand and a little badass bundle in their arms! Fucking sad, like REALLY! *sniff* But fantastic overall story.
KaralettVAddict chapter 19 . 8/8
I love the direction this story is going in! I love that you didn't end it when everybody went their separate ways! I get the nod to your other story Husband vs Wife. I love the diversity you give your stories. I love how you take Rose and Dimitri on so many different adventures and there is love adventure sex drama and humor in all of them.
KaralettVAddict chapter 18 . 8/8
I think the fight was long overdue and good for Rose's well being. Romitri moment in the bathroom is a beautiful milestone in their relationship3! Also I NEVER saw that coming with Abe last chapter. O.o
KaralettVAddict chapter 7 . 8/7
This reminds me of Hit-Girl's origin story. Sounds just like it.
KaralettVAddict chapter 1 . 8/7
Holy shit. There was a story almost exactly like this on Wattpad. But before she got very far with it she took it down. That was like a year or so ago, after this was finished. I was so bummed cause I really liked the story but I'm actually glad she ripped it off of this one cause now I can read the authentic finished product. HOORAY!
baroness vixen chapter 24 . 5/23
fucking hell you are a beautiful creature with an amazing mind! this was great fuck best story i have read. was to chapters had me crying.
rosemazur13 chapter 24 . 4/24
crying here! great story btw
rosemazur13 chapter 23 . 4/24
ohhh I got a feeling that they would die together
rosemazur13 chapter 14 . 4/24
I love this chapter!
princesslara99 chapter 24 . 2/1
I can't explain the feelings... a perfect story.. and a perfect ending... thank you for such a great time..!
ROMITRI TOGETHER FOREVER chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
I don't know what to say... I'm speechless... I read the whole story in one shot...it is amazingly awesome...story has so much passion and spark in it... And I admit it, I too had tears in my eyes in the end. Salute to true love of this kind.
Best wishes, you genuinely wrote a superb story (to me it was just like a hollywood movie).
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
This last chapter mafe me cry so much your stories are brilliant and you have a magical way with words. Well done. :-D
evolleyball264 chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
Omg this story was amazing. But at the same time I fucking hate/love you! Thank you for such an amazing story. I really loved it.
NicoleFesheva chapter 24 . 7/29/2016
I'm expecting a sequel look at the quote on your page