Reviews for Wanted
Rakhila87 chapter 24 . 4/24
I hate that it was a bitter sweet ending and it made me cry so much but it was a beautiful story.
StarKitty chapter 24 . 4/20
Wow. I'm totally mad at you but I loved it! I'm totally crying right now it's so true how you ended it. Real love is forever at least they confessed before it was too late they died knowing assurance that their love would be forever even everlasting. I'd rather them die together then live apart. So thank you it was a perfect read something I haven't had in along time.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 24 . 4/13
You broke my heart
Grapesoda77 chapter 24 . 4/13
I loved this story by especially the ending! I really liked how you killed them both together probably more than if you would of had them live! :)
Ali Daisy chapter 24 . 2/28
Wow...ok I haven't reviewed stories in a very long time which is really bad I know but this I had to leave my thoughts with.
Dont even know if you read these reviews anymore but wow, that ending- I'm not complaining but did not see it coming one but, especially as I just read your lovely happy ending in man mans world lol
It was very fitting, they were both criminals and in the end of the day even though their life sounded so exciting and their love was so passionate they killed people and they had to meet their end...but wow I was so loooking foward to them getting their jiggy on in their privet island lol
Wow, brilliant and realistic ending, even though it killed a part of me it was truly beautiful.
Mannnnnn still can't beleiev it, gonna go cry now
Thank you for an amazing story, Rose was so kick ass, I'm glad she found love, this is such a brilliant story for Rose, you wrote her really well...
But yeah gonna go cry now lol Xox
Jessibarrios chapter 24 . 1/10
Ohh this was good. Thank you
But sad :(
But realistic like you said
blondjinjit chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
wow what an end!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
I'm sad they died and did not have a little bit more romance before (I mean they could have been happy for two days no ? :D)but this was a very well written story !
nofar123 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Haha soo good
Jennifer Matthews chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
This is a first of this type of story i e read and i loved it. Good job! I loved the overly protective and jealous dimitri. Really enjoyed it. But ive read all ur stories and have loved all of em!
DaydreAmingMeA chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
YOU KILLED THEM OFF! YOU KILLED THEM OFF! NO. NO. JUST NO.
Call Me She-Ra chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
I think the ending was good and beautifully written. I mean it was sad they died but what life could they have had in this story reminds me of Set It Off.
Call Me She-Ra chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
HE'S 'S FUCKING IS THE BEST STORY I'VE READ ALL YEAR.
Call Me She-Ra chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Rose is bad ass.I love it.
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
*WAILS*
WHHYYYYYY?!
WHY ROSE AND DIMITRI?!
Don't get me wrong; it was written well, had great humour, the characters were awesome, and I admire the realistic ending, but...
I hope you understand if I go and find a nice and fluffy Romitri fic where they're off living happily together. Because right now it's late and the emotions I'm feeling from reading this fic are intensified as I'm a bit tired.

All in all, though, a great story overall! Good job! :D