Reviews for Wanted
ROMITRI TOGETHER FOREVER chapter 24 . 9/13
I don't know what to say... I'm speechless... I read the whole story in one shot...it is amazingly awesome...story has so much passion and spark in it... And I admit it, I too had tears in my eyes in the end. Salute to true love of this kind.
Best wishes, you genuinely wrote a superb story (to me it was just like a hollywood movie).
This last chapter mafe me cry so much your stories are brilliant and you have a magical way with words. Well done. :-D
evolleyball264 chapter 24 . 8/12
Omg this story was amazing. But at the same time I fucking hate/love you! Thank you for such an amazing story. I really loved it.
NicoleFesheva chapter 24 . 7/29
I'm expecting a sequel look at the quote on your page
NB313 chapter 24 . 5/10
omg im crying soo much right now
Pandoraisa chapter 24 . 2/9
oh u lil bitch
This would be a great movie! I really enjoyed this story. I hope you keep on writing, you'll definitely going somewhere!
Alexlc chapter 24 . 1/31
Seriously they died. WTF? I hate sucks endings. Grrrr
Lisablackroses chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
I finished your story this morning and I was stunned for a moment by the way you ended this story. At one side I found it really irritating but I don't mean it in a bad way. Just the way that you don't want you favorite characters to die. But I also wanted to give you a compliment for ending it this way. There are not many writers who even dare to write an ending like this. I love your stories and I hope that you will keep writing for a long time!
Vinaa Belikova chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
I loved reading this... but the ending actually was unexpected.'they both Died?' i can't really believe it, it was so soon after their confessions... anyways, i loved this story so much... and i really wanna sort of write a sequel to it.. like being re- born or something.
UghImPissed chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Hmmmm well why?! I hate u
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
Outside of the cemetery stod a couple, both looking at the broken man.
"Maybe-" the woman started.
"An other day milaya." The man answered.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
I am extreamly depressed now. I loved this.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
You killed them? I read 24 chapters in 2 hours just so you could kill them?
Rakhila87 chapter 24 . 4/24/2015
I hate that it was a bitter sweet ending and it made me cry so much but it was a beautiful story.