Reviews for Wanted
debpreato chapter 24 . 1/30
Have to admit this ending was not expected but it was a very strong heartfelt 's point of view was very fitting for the end.
debpreato chapter 22 . 1/30
Wow love the strigoi Dimitri reference. ..to kill the man she loved
debpreato chapter 20 . 1/30
They are the Only ones that dont know they are in love.
debpreato chapter 13 . 1/27
Loving the direction this story us going!
debpreato chapter 4 . 1/26
Wow absolutely emotional high story! LOVE Roza's tude. She'll have Dimitri wound around her fingerin no time and she around his!
russia2774 chapter 24 . 9/27/2017
love it
KaralettVAddict chapter 24 . 8/8/2017
wait. something just occurred to me... HOW LONG WAS STAN THERE? TF DID HE COME FROM?! Did he follow Rose? And if so, did he just sit back and watch their fight and wait til the happy ending to be all like "PSYCHE!" ? OR did he just show up late out of thin air not knowing what the fuck?
KaralettVAddict chapter 24 . 8/8/2017
I didn't see that coming. I cryed and it hurt to read that and see it in my minds eye! I get how it ended. But I like to picture them in a better place together. I thought he was speaking at their funeral and I expected to see the rest of the gangs reactions. But it was a simple and to the point epilogue. It was unpredictable and DAMMIT I'm still crying! I wanted them to live and see the island near Thailand and a little badass bundle in their arms! Fucking sad, like REALLY! *sniff* But fantastic overall story.
KaralettVAddict chapter 19 . 8/8/2017
I love the direction this story is going in! I love that you didn't end it when everybody went their separate ways! I get the nod to your other story Husband vs Wife. I love the diversity you give your stories. I love how you take Rose and Dimitri on so many different adventures and there is love adventure sex drama and humor in all of them.
KaralettVAddict chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
I think the fight was long overdue and good for Rose's well being. Romitri moment in the bathroom is a beautiful milestone in their relationship3! Also I NEVER saw that coming with Abe last chapter. O.o
KaralettVAddict chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
This reminds me of Hit-Girl's origin story. Sounds just like it.
KaralettVAddict chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Holy shit. There was a story almost exactly like this on Wattpad. But before she got very far with it she took it down. That was like a year or so ago, after this was finished. I was so bummed cause I really liked the story but I'm actually glad she ripped it off of this one cause now I can read the authentic finished product. HOORAY!
baroness vixen chapter 24 . 5/23/2017
fucking hell you are a beautiful creature with an amazing mind! this was great fuck best story i have read. was to chapters had me crying.
rosemazur13 chapter 24 . 4/24/2017
crying here! great story btw
rosemazur13 chapter 23 . 4/24/2017
ohhh I got a feeling that they would die together