Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
peetagrl3 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Still amazing! Great chapter, absolutely stunning.
peetagrl3 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Oh my gosh! That little bit of Everlark was PERFECT. It got me all fangirly.
Fantastic chapter!
peetagrl3 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
And the Everlark has officially begun :D
Adorable chapter! I love this so much!
peetagrl3 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
This is amazing. Brilliant writing!
Also, I've just formed a community for some of the best Everlark Fanfiction, and added a few of your stories to it. Is that ok with you? The community name is dandelions & sunsets.
peetagrl3 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Poor Everdeen family. I wonder what will happen next?
Fabulous chapter, even though it was sad.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Looks like I'm starting another one :)
Lovely chapter. Katniss is portrayed perfectly. Nicely done!
janedoe15243 chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Excellent story! I love historical fiction and you nailed it!
simply.complex.love chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
Beautiful story! I can't wait to start reading the sequel. Keep up the amazing writing!
RedHeadedFlame chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I didn't know much about that time period and I think you added the perfect amount of information without it feeling like a history lesson. It definitely sounds like an interesting time. I also liked your canon references such as the cave. I felt they were entirely appropriate. Will now go on to read the sequel. Good job.
mommatime chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
I just decided to re-read this the other day and have been reading the sequel as well. It think it was even better the second time around. I always look forward to and enjoy everything that you post. Keep up the great work.
Winter Aquamarine chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
This was so much fun to read, I love reading your period works.
daisy chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I really liked this story :) I especially love the nuggets of information at the end of every chapter (excuse the pun). Glad that there's a sequel!
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
This was a really great story! Also, I've been wondering are you a historian or just know a lot about history? You know so much about the California gold rush and just that time period in general. I really enjoyed all of the facts at the end of the chapters. I actually really enjoy history so that was neat. Also, I've never read a story in this setting before and it was really cool!
pumpkinking5 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Thanks!

Looking forward to reading it!
TitanNegro chapter 20 . 12/21/2013