Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
kelmikmag chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
Great job-hope you do decide to write a sequel.
Miss Maia chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Great canon parallel with this courting!
Miss Maia chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Review Chapter 6:
Yep; Katniss' father was crazy.
Your bits of information at the end are very useful. It was a great idea.
Miss Maia chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Review Chapter 5:
"Winter was coming": it was impossible not to think of Game of Thrones reading this!
I liked the way Katniss got angry when Hazelle called Peeta "crippled". It's just like her to mix anger and cuteness in the same scene.
The gold hunting is getting exciting!
… and I'm still laughing at the last line of this chapter. ;D
Miss Maia chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Review chapter 2:

Peeta feeling intimidated by Katniss was a nice touch; ( like the canon).
Anna chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Wow, this was a great one :D I particularly love how detaled and tied to real historical facts this story is. You have clearly put great effort into it. Good work!
Chocovian chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Really nice story, I loved it and I can't wait to read your other stories!
S chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Really nice story. I'm glad it had a happy ending. It was certainly different from the other stories here. Thanks for an amazing story!
Izzy Samson chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
What a excellent story, it was the perfect length. It had equal parts of drama and fun, thanks!
Izzy Samson chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Oh, how sad I wan't expecting that, excellent work.
Izzy Samson chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I can't wait to see how this 'pans out', sorry I couldn't resist the pun.
Izzy Samson chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I just found this story and I've been enjoying it so far. I love all the little nuggets of historical info. excellent work!
bw1819 chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Sorry, i dont think i am signed in. But feel free to respond to my review.
I love your stories. You seem so structured in your writing. Everything fits together like a puzzle. Maria being a new mother so as to be a wet nurse to Gale's daughter. The romance between Peeta and Katniss. But my favorite part by far is the author's notes. I don't know if you remember me reviewing for "The Occasional Wife" but i said thats what was my favorite part on that one too. Its a history lesson. But I throughly enjoyed this fanfic and am eagerly anticipating the next.
Brittany.
TitanNegro chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
I was ready to complain for an Epilogue for more about Gale and Jo,and Rye and Delly...but I read the author note so I'm ok with that.

I'll be waiting for your next fics,you're quite talented,thank you very much for such an adventure,and show us that those two can't be corrupted by you're right,home is where the heart is,a place,a house,and in Katniss case,a person.
untidytowns chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Loved this story and all the historical facts.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »