Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
Abm550 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Just read it. It was great. Welcome back.
16Sydd16 chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I like how you used some historical facts and quotes from the book in your story. The facts helped with the explanation of the time period, and the quotes helped to identify about where the story was in relation to the trilogy. I liked the story, and thought it was well written as well. Nice job! I hope to come across a story of yours again in the future. Thanks!
erin.kiwi chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
What a great story xx
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I liked this story. It was very well written.
thesagaciousowl chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Review chapter 16:

Ten percent!? Wow, that's... A lot, I guess. Considering the "Christian habits" the society was supposed to follow... And if ten percent were pregnant, just 1% were virgins!

While reading this story, I'm making a historical parallel with my own country, that also had a "gold rush". My hometown was founded as a mining camp, actually. But well, that was more than 300 years ago and a lot has changed.
thesagaciousowl chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Nothing like Katniss being Katniss and acting like a little b*.

I love that girl.
kelmikmag chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
Great job-hope you do decide to write a sequel.
thesagaciousowl chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Great canon parallel with this courting!
thesagaciousowl chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Review Chapter 6:
Yep; Katniss' father was crazy.
Your bits of information at the end are very useful. It was a great idea.
thesagaciousowl chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Review Chapter 5:
"Winter was coming": it was impossible not to think of Game of Thrones reading this!
I liked the way Katniss got angry when Hazelle called Peeta "crippled". It's just like her to mix anger and cuteness in the same scene.
The gold hunting is getting exciting!
… and I'm still laughing at the last line of this chapter. ;D
thesagaciousowl chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Review chapter 2:

Peeta feeling intimidated by Katniss was a nice touch; ( like the canon).
Anna chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Wow, this was a great one :D I particularly love how detaled and tied to real historical facts this story is. You have clearly put great effort into it. Good work!
Chocovian chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Really nice story, I loved it and I can't wait to read your other stories!
S chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Really nice story. I'm glad it had a happy ending. It was certainly different from the other stories here. Thanks for an amazing story!
Izzy Samson chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
What a excellent story, it was the perfect length. It had equal parts of drama and fun, thanks!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »