Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
peetagrl3 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
And the Everlark has officially begun :D
Adorable chapter! I love this so much!
peetagrl3 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
This is amazing. Brilliant writing!
Also, I've just formed a community for some of the best Everlark Fanfiction, and added a few of your stories to it. Is that ok with you? The community name is dandelions & sunsets.
peetagrl3 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Poor Everdeen family. I wonder what will happen next?
Fabulous chapter, even though it was sad.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Looks like I'm starting another one :)
Lovely chapter. Katniss is portrayed perfectly. Nicely done!
janedoe15243 chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Excellent story! I love historical fiction and you nailed it!
simply.complex.love chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
Beautiful story! I can't wait to start reading the sequel. Keep up the amazing writing!
RedHeadedFlame chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I didn't know much about that time period and I think you added the perfect amount of information without it feeling like a history lesson. It definitely sounds like an interesting time. I also liked your canon references such as the cave. I felt they were entirely appropriate. Will now go on to read the sequel. Good job.
mommatime chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
I just decided to re-read this the other day and have been reading the sequel as well. It think it was even better the second time around. I always look forward to and enjoy everything that you post. Keep up the great work.
Winter Aquamarine chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
This was so much fun to read, I love reading your period works.
daisy chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I really liked this story :) I especially love the nuggets of information at the end of every chapter (excuse the pun). Glad that there's a sequel!
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
This was a really great story! Also, I've been wondering are you a historian or just know a lot about history? You know so much about the California gold rush and just that time period in general. I really enjoyed all of the facts at the end of the chapters. I actually really enjoy history so that was neat. Also, I've never read a story in this setting before and it was really cool!
pumpkinking5 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Thanks!

Looking forward to reading it!
TitanNegro chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Why thank you lady
Abm550 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Just read it. It was great. Welcome back.
16Sydd16 chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I like how you used some historical facts and quotes from the book in your story. The facts helped with the explanation of the time period, and the quotes helped to identify about where the story was in relation to the trilogy. I liked the story, and thought it was well written as well. Nice job! I hope to come across a story of yours again in the future. Thanks!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »